22: Gravity magic

In another universe far away.

Akame.

That was the name of this wandering girl. This girl is 20 years old and is the world's greatest assassin. She contains a special ability. This ability makes just a scratch kill her enemy. She calls it deadly poison.

This girl was the main participant in the coup against the 'Empire'. The Empire was the biggest and most powerful country in the world, but it was also a rotten, corrupt and disgusting country. So Akame and her companions planned a coup against the Imperial Government and it worked...but at what price?

The rebel group killed the top Imperial leaders at the cost of themselves. Akame lost everything and everyone. His friends and even his Irma. The only one left was her beloved.

But even he was gone.

In the last battle he fought with all his might and died, taking his enemy with him. That was the worst moment of Akame's life. She felt lost, but now the government had been destroyed and a new government built by the rebels was established. So she had to help, because that was the only thing left.

Akame did her job by killing whoever was needed, she did this for a long time and one day she was ordered to kill a powerful witch.

This witch was powerful, but she knew she couldn't beat Akame. So she used the rest of her life force and cursed Akame.

This curse made Akame lose control of her powers. And now besides her sword her hands also contained the 'Deadly Poison' she couldn't turn off that poison and when she had gloves on she couldn't touch anyone or that person would die. It was horrible.

She told her country about her condition and said she would look for a cure. So she started to look for a cure - ....0. It has now been 3 years.

She never found a cure and no one had even heard of one. She was losing hope. She could not touch anyone or the person would die, this caused horrible accidents in these 3 years.

She was in a not very busy town and entered an inn.

The inn was very clean, but it was kind of old. She sat down at the counter and ordered a large amount of food.

"I wonder how you are so thin?"

A man in a robe who was sitting next to her at the counter asked.

"....."

She did not answer. She simply ordered a water as if the man had not said anything. The bartender poured her a water and she took it.

"I see... You need plenty of energy when you're the world's greatest assassin."

"Kh!?"

She was dumbfounded. The government had publicly declared that Akame had died in the fight against the witch. So they didn't have many people who knew of her survival and even those who knew couldn't find her. So how did this man find her.