Q&A

Thank you all for the questions about my story in my inbox, so I shall write them out here. If you have any more questions just list them out in the comments below. 

1. Did Kevin actually ever love Amanda?

A: No. Kevin never actually loved Amanda. He can't feel love. He only lives to make other people's lives miserable, he doesn't want people to be happy. He only likes the power he "has" over people. In the case of Amanda, he likes the fact she is pretty and that he likes looking at her and keeping her, hence the name Specimen Girl.

2. What is Amanda ethnically?

A: Amanda is Afro Latino. Her mother is a black woman and her father is a latino man. I originally thought of her as Puerto Rican so there is also that but at the end of the day she is Afro Latino.

3.Do you approve of what Kevin did in the actual book/movie?

A: Absolutely not! The only purpose of this story was because Ezra Miller hence why I changed what he did.

4.How old are they?

A: At the beginning the just turned 18, they are still in high school until the time skip.

5. Was the gore pictures on his computer of his ex girlfriend?

A: Yes.

6. Did you intend on it being serious?

A: Nope. It's just a story I wrote just for fun, hence all the bad grammar and spelling errors. I might rewrite it though.

7. Do you like yandere people in real life?

A: Nope. Seek help!

8. Who do you like more? Kevin or Adrian?

A: Personally...Neither. Amanda is my favorite character out of all this. However if I had to choose it would be Adrian, like realistically I wouldn't want a murderer as a boyfriend and if you do in real life then you need help lmao.

9. Did Amanda love Kevin?

A: Unfortunately yes. Up until she saw everything on his computer, she did. After she was terrified of him, imagine having unknown 1000+ pictures and videos of you on your significant other's computer watching your every move. She was scared out of her mind and she did not find that flattering at all.

10. Do you plan on writing more?

A: Maybe a slice of life one, rather than a horror. Idk it depends.