Life

After the incident moved back to the city, she couldn't stand being in that house, it gave her nightmares and she didn't like didn't like being there. It has been 5 years since the incident and Amanda was living fairly good. She had just graduated college and had an degree in fashion design, she wanted to follow in the footsteps of her mother and be in the fashion industry. Amanda currently works for her mother's fashion company not only as a designer but as a model.

Amanda current lived with her new boyfriend Adrian in a condo in Brooklyn. The two met in college when he was assigned to take photographs of Amanda's runway fashions during second year, the two just clicked and became the of best friends. 

Amanda started took professional kickboxing classes and going to the gym in order to protect herself. The incident left her paranoid, so she took them in order to make herself feel more safe. She trusts Adrian and she knows that he could protect her but she feels like it isn't enough.

She has become more cautious of the technology in her home. She has virus blockers and she covers the camera of her laptop. She has social media but keeps everything check, she has a public one for modeling and one private for the people who she is close with. Amanda has set up security locks on her front door and she keeps at least a sharpened pair of scissors in every room. 

Adrian at first found it odd when they first moved into together but when she told him what happened to her, he understood and didn't question it further. Regardless Adrian loves Amanda, he adores her and he plans on giving her surprise in the future when their anniversary comes up.

Amanda was living a good life after the incident, little did she know that Kevin would be getting released out of jail and he planned on keeping his word.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: You guys will find out how Adrian looks like in the next chapter ;)