Interest

A moving van followed by a black toyota parked into the driveway next door. A family of four got out the black car, husband, wife and two girls. As Kevin sat on the front porch, he stared at the family before the eldest daughter turned around finding herself staring back at him. They shared a moment of just looking at each other before she walked away grabbing a box that said "Amanda's Decor" and heading inside the house.

He sat and watched the movers move in boxes till the final box was moved into the house until he walked back inside his own home. He grabbed his bow and arrows before heading out into the yard. Kevin looked across his left and could see that the new family was unpacking and he could see that the youngest had opened their yard door and ran out playing with bubbles. The child had dark caramel curls that bounced as she danced with the bubbles. Kevin assumed that she was about Ceila's age, perhaps his father or Eva would set up a play date he thought to himself before shooting at the target.

Before growing bored with shooting targets, he went back inside and up to his room. He sat down at his desk and went on his computer. He notices something moving from the corner of his eye and looks towards his window. There she was again, the eldest daughter hanging small lights around her new room. He watched her short curvaceous body climb up a stool to hang the lights. Before he knew it he watched her for hours just watching her decorated her room. She plopped down on her bed with a sigh and took in the room with her eyes. She smiled at her work before grabbing the empty boxes and leaving the room.

He felt a infatuation with this girl and he surprisingly didn't know why he did. Something about her just draws him in. This specimen of a girl has caught his interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Be sure to read my new story "Panda". Loves Ya!