Talk

It's been a few hours since Amanda woke up in the dark room with Kevin. He been talking down to her for the longest and it did make her feel low about herself. For Kevin he got off on making people's lives miserable, bringing them unhappiness. He had explained to Amanda that he didn't enjoy her living her life without him, so he had to just destroy it. 

"Honestly, Amanda! What were you thinking when you started to date that bastard? Clearly you weren't thinking! I mean come on have you seen his face? What the fuck is up with his brow anyway, he probably does that shit on purpose to look cool." He says

"Can you just shut the fuck up already? You don't know anything about him! I genuinely love him and I could care less about what he looked like! I adore him for what he is and he isn't a fucking creep like you!" She snaps at him

"You don't love him. You're just using him for your benefit. You clearly missed having me as your everything so you just have him around to keep your needs in check." He shrugs causing Amanda roll her eyes at the statement.

"Once you come to realization that you clearly want me, maybe I'll take the ropes off but for now you're just gonna sit here and think about what you have done. The rope is long enough for you to use the bathroom through that door over there. You have a tv in this room and you have a bed that you are currently on. I'll come back later." He says while getting up leaving towards the door.

Amanda caught glimpse the hallway behind the door, it was familiar very familiar. It was like she been in this place before but she couldn't put her finger on it. She could think about with all the time in the world but for now she thought of a plan to be free from the demon of a man.

----------------------------

A/N: It's rather short but any who, I wanna do a Q&A so ask me some questions in the comment section :)