Exposed (M)

It has been two months since the incident and Amanda was currently sitting on Kevin's bed with him front of her. Nobody was home, just the two of them alone. His torso covers hers when he  moved her to his pillows. He begins feeling and rubbing at her hips holding back from digging his fingers into them. He forcefully opens up her legs for his hand to have access between her thighs.

Kevin pulls away, licking the tips of his fingers before sliding his fingers into the elastic of her pants. He brushes his thumb against her bundle of nerves before slipping two fingers inside her. She let out a whimper making her grab onto his shirt pulling at the black fabric. He works his fingers to give her a climax before removing them and taking off her pants and his own.
He slides between her legs and gives her a smirk that she had grown to adore before burying himself inside her causing her let out a moan. 

The noise she let out made Kevin twitch inside her, as he began to move at fast pace. She throws her head back,and jerks her hips towards him. Kevin at this point is having a hard time by not digging his nails into her soft skin, so he starts leaving little hickies on her collarbone.

Kevin growls against her neck, he could feel her clench around him as she lets out a moan.She arches her back into him while wrapping her fingers around his black locks, she moans out his name before reaching her climax. Kevin growls , feeling his member twitch until he pulled himself out and giving himself a few pumps before cumming letting out silent grunts.

"I love you." Amanda said 

He didn't say anything but gave her a signature smirk. She places her hand on his chest and rubs it before getting up and putting on her panties and pants back on. Kevin walks to his bathroom and turns the shower on. Amanda looks at his computer and decided to leave Kevin a little surprise with pictures of her on it. She opens up the photobooth and takes pictures on it. She looks towards the photo albums.

She found the pictures of herself but she also found 2 labeled albums. She clicked open the first one and found morid pictures of gore, she quickly closed it. It didn't surprise her because Kevin was interest into morbid things, she didn't really question it. However what really made her blood turn cold was when she clicked on the album titled "Specimen". She saw pictures and videos of her room at angle of when her computer was. She felt like throwing up, as there was over 100 files on it. 

She heard shower stop, Amanda panicked as she quickly shut the tabs down and headed towards the door. She opened it to reveal Kevin, she can hear her heart in her ear beating at a rapid pace. 

"Where you going?" He asked

"I-I'm going home."She stuttered

"Why?" he walks in making her take steps backwards before closing the door behind him

"I am feeling a little tired." she lies

Kevin looked around and saw his computer mouse out of place. He walks to it and places it back where it belonged. He looked back at her causing her to rush to open the door again. 

"She knows!"  Kevin thought to himself

She manages to open the door, but is stopped by Kevin by pushing her into the side of the door frame. She yelped and she could feel tears running down her face. She thrashed and kicked him in his groin making him fall to ground before running down the stairs and towards the exit. She rushed to her house and she looked back and saw him at his front door chasing after her. She rushed herself inside locking the doors. She slides down the door while clenching her chest, she jumped at the sound of pounding at the door and door knob trying to be turned.