Her

Kevin woke up at 5 am after a night of watching his new beauty. Laying on his bed he turns his body towards the window and finds the curly haired girl asleep on her bed. Her hair was wrapped into a messy bun, she wore an oversized shirt that hung off her left shoulder.

Kevin could clearly see every feature due to the fact that she slept with the fairy lights on low. He hypothesized that she was either afraid of the dark or she just really liked those lights. He watched her chest move up and down slowly as she took small breaths. Her phone started to flash, Kevin assumed it was her alarm clock.

Her eyes fluttered open and looked towards the source of noise. She stared at it for a few seconds before reaching over to the bedside table and turning it off. She got up from her bed and began to walk to her clothing drawer tip toeing to the top drawer. She pulled out a pair of black underwear and a black bra before walking to her closet. The girl grabbed her clothes and walked towards her bathroom.

He gets up from his bed and does his morning routine to get ready for another day at school. Once Kevin was finished he walks downstairs to the kitchen for something to eat. He doesn't really like eating in front of his family but he bares dinner time. After eating, he returns to his room to continue watching the girl. 

Kevin could tell you everything that this girl had in her backpack. She had her books as well as her feminine necessities and other school supplies placed in a neat fashion inside the bag. She turned off all the lights in her room, grabbed her phone before leaving her room. 

At 9 am Kevin went to school, it was the start of the spring semester of junior year. He sat alone in the back of his science class like he usually did and waited for class to begin. The bell rang and the room started to fill up with students and the teacher waited for the class to settle down.

"Open your textbooks to chapter 55" the teacher says out loud and begins to read the chapter

The door opened to reveal the neighbor girl, the teacher stopped reading and announced that they had a new student

"Introduce yourself to the class."

"I'm Amanda Martinez, I just moved here from Brooklyn. Umm I hope that we can be friends!" She says shyly

"Go find an empty seat and share a textbook with someone. You will be sharing a textbook with the person next to for a couple of days before we can order one in."

Amanda scans the classroom and spots an empty seat next to someone familiar looking in the back. She walks over and takes a seat next to the black haired boy in a red jacket. She takes out a notebook and glittery blue pen before saying

"Hi, can we share the textbook?" She says with a small smile

Kevin nods and slides the book closer and she begins to read along. He slyly watched her as she read taking in the sight before him. She was a lot prettier up close and by how close he was to her, she had a smell of vanilla and coconut combined with her natural scent. Once the teacher stops reading, the class begins to answer the questions in book while chatting. She finishes the questions because it wasn't difficult and looks up Kevin.

"Are you my neighbor? I believe I saw you a couple of days ago." She says 

"Yeah, I am." He says 

The bell rings and she begins to put her things away before getting up to leave. She turns to Kevin and says with smile

"I hope we can be friends!"