Freedom (Fin)

Amanda's eyes flutter open and are met with bright lights and a white ceiling. She could hear monitors beeping and could smell disinfectant which made her feel at ease. She knew. She was safe and it was blissful. She felt something move at the side of her and could her hand was held by a smaller hand. She looks over to see familiar curls of her little sister sees she's asleep and she looked around the room to find her mother at the end of the hospital bed leaning over asleep and her father sitting in the chair asleep as well.

She could feel tears brim around her eyes, she didn't care if they fell. She was happy, she squeezed her little sister's hand making her jolt up. Victoria began to cry, Amanda opened her arms reaching for her causing the younger sibling respond quickly to hug her older sister. Her mother gets up and immediately springs up to hold her baby and calls out to her husband to wake up and join. Amanda needed this, she wanted this desperately to be held by her family. After a good half an hour of hugs and kisses from her family, she asks about her love, her fiance.

"We sent him down cafeteria to eat something, the man didn't want to leave you, he hasn't eaten since we got here and we didn't want him to pass out on us. He broke down as soon as he saw you. He should be back at any moment now."

After a few minutes had passed the door opened to reveal Adrian. His head had bandages and scars near his hairline but he was handsome in Amanda's eyes . Amanda choked on small sobs at the sight of him causing Adrian to look up at his love. He began to break down at her before walking down to bed she laid upon.

"We will give you two a moment." Her mother said while they left the room for them.

Adrian held Amanda to his chest, placing kisses upon her head. Amanda was in the arms of her love again and everything was over. He looked down at his fiance and placed a kiss on her nose and then on her lips.

"When you heal up and when get out of here. I'm going take you home, shower you with love and affection. I will make love to you every night if you want me to. I am going to marry you and we are going to grow old together." He whispers while placing many pecks of kisses on her face while hugging her with tears in his eyes.

It was finally over, she thought to herself. Kevin the devil of a man was gone forever. She felt at peace, and was in pure bliss. Her family walked back in went back in for a hug, she was surrounded by the people she loved most. No more pain and no more fear, just pure freedom. 

She was finally free. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Be sure to read my new story "Panda"!!! <3 Loves You Beauties!

----------------------------

A/n: Thank you for reading <3