Love (M)

Adrian sat at the edge of their bed watching his beloved Amanda taking pictures of her hand with ring on. He couldn't help but smile at her giggles. He began removing the tie around his neck and began to unbutton a few of his dress shirt. She closed her phone and placed it to charge. She walked towards him and sat on his lap, burying her face into his neck.

"I posted pictures on instagram." She whispered

"Now everyone will know that you're mine."  He hummed

She began giving him soft tiny pecks on his neck while he played with her curls. He laid back on the bed taking her with him. She began taking off his shirt, tossing it to the side. She sat on top of him and took off her bra along with her dress. She laid next to him at his side, he took off his black slacks tossing them to the floor before moving closer to her with her back facing him.

She let out a moan as he filled his palm with one breast while his other hand went beneath her to bring her closer to him. Her fingers tugged at his wrist, pulling his palm off her breast indicating she wanted something else, his hand went down to the hem of her panties. His hand dipped in making contact with her sensitive parts.He licked his lips before burying his face into her hair taking in the scent of her.

"I love you," he told her, running hot kisses on her bare shoulder.

 Amanda whimpered, arching her back into him. She squeezed his wrist as he pinched her bundle of nerves between his fingers. He couldn't wait anymore, he tugged his hand out of her panties and urged her on her back, he tugged her panties off and took off his boxers.

 He dipped down and kissed her on her lips before dipping down to kiss and bite her collarbone softly. He pinned her outer thigh, planted an elbow beside her head and while his other hand worked to align himself with her lower reigns. Once he was in he ran his palm down under her thick thigh,and clutched her ass in one hand as he curled himself inside.

Her nails brushed through the sweaty, short hair at the back of his head,  making Adrian pick up his pace in response making her latch on to him.Her insides clenched around him - legs knotting behind his ass and her fingers tugging at his hair until his eyes watered.Her insides clenched around him, legs wrapping behind his ass and her fingers tugging at his hair.

"I'm gonna cum..." he groans

"Give it to me," She whispered  

His member drove deeper and the orgasm exploded in her. He winced and pushed into her deep, her legs held him in any way. Her grip of her legs loosened and twitched. Her brown eyes stared lovingly into his glossy hazel gaze. He pressed his nose to hers, feeling her breath as she panted. He let out a moan as he pulled out of her before shoving  two fingers through the folds into her.

She moaned and held him tight around his neck, before grinding against his thrusting hand. She was a trembling mess, she finished hard. She was gasping and her chest heaving up and down. He kissed her once more before pulling her into him, cradling her in a protective way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin sat in his bedroom, on his computer looking up pictures of Amanda based on her online persona instead of her full name.  He saw the many pictures of her in photoshoots and some on runways. It was indeed his beautiful Specimen, in her beauty and glory. 

He started looking at the articles written about her and interviews. He saw this one recent article and his blood immediately started to boil. He saw a picture of a hand specifically Amanda's hand with a engagement ring on it.

In his mind no one was allowed to claim his girl as their own. The whole article made Kevin create his own instagram profile just to follow up on Amanda's profile. He kept his private, didn't post any pictures, it was just so he keep on eye on her profile.

Kevin continued to dig more information about Amanda. He found out the model agency she was signed under. He found out the location of where her mother's company, he basically found everything he needed except for the current place she works at. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------