Bree

*Warning*: Murder up ahead

It's coming to an end of May and the school was having an assembly. Amanda was currently walking with her friend Rylan to the auditorium. 

"Do you know what's going on today? Everyone looks so sad." Amanda asks

"Oh that's right! You weren't here when it happened, I am surprised Kevin didn't tell you!" she says while putting a black piece of hair behind her ear

"What didn't Kevin tell me?" Amanda asks

"Well for starters he dated this girl named Bree during freshman year. There was this guy named Leonard but everyone called him "Lenny", he and Kevin were best friends. Anyway so it was towards the middle of May when Bree went missing, Kevin asked almost everyone if they had seen her, he and her parents thought she had ran away or something but today is the day when they found her dead next to a park trail and by the police reports it was said to be very messy. Now back Leonard, he murdered Bree." Rylan says

"Oh my god!" Amanda says in shock

"Yeah, but girl I think you should look for Kevin, he might need you." She says while putting hand on Amanda's shoulder

---------------------------------------------------

Amanda walked into the auditorium and scanned for Kevin. She found him towards the far from the stage. She walked towards him, taking the seat next to him turning her body towards him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Amanda asks

"About?" Kevin with a raised eyebrow

"Bree!" Amanda says

"I don't like talking about it and I rather not talk about, so drop the subject!" Kevin says blandly while putting an arm around her chair while leaning back.

Amanda was confused, why Kevin wasn't sad or upset. Sure it has been 2 years since her death but she felt like he should have been more upset considering his late girlfriend was dead. Amanda was saddened at the loss of life even though she didn't even know this girl, she thought Kevin had his own coping mechanism but she still thought it was odd.

The assembly went on and Amanda couldn't shake the fact that Kevin wasn't showing any emotion. She would steal glances at him, he just looked to bored like as if he would rather do something else. 

After the assembly was over, he pulled her out of her seat and began to walk out, hand in hand to go home. They are like half way down the street before she asks again

"Are you sure, you don't wanna talk about it? I'm here for you!" she turns to face him

"Honestly, Amanda! Do you really want to talk about how her guts were ripped out of her body? It was two years ago I am over it." Kevin says bored while putting his head on her shoulder

"But she was your girlfriend!" Amanda pulls away from him with her eyebrows furrowed 

"Yeah but your my girlfriend now. You're the only person I am worried about right now. I want to keep it that way." He shrugs before pulling her back into underarm before continuing to walk home.
___________________________________________

Kevin was back at home, sitting at his computer chair watching Amanda through the computer. She didn't look to cheerful after the conversation when they were walking home. He didn't care as long she didn't keep talking and asking questions about Bree.

He thought back to the night before when Bree went "missing". He and Bree had an argument about him being too controlling and possessive over her. She had found about him spying on her. She had broken up a month before the night of her going missing. The night came when she had followed her usual routine of riding her bike back from dance practice, taking her usual short cut through the park. 

He had tripped her bike and fell forward, causing her to shatter her right knee. He walked up behind to snap her neck into the process to keep her quiet. He couldn't stop, the crimson liquid poured from her stomach as her guts surrounded her side. He left her there along with the weapons. 

He was smart enough to put all the blame on Lenny, after all he did have Lenny's fingerprints all over the weapon. Lenny was not so bright, and he would honestly do anything for attention. When Lenny got arrested and they questioned Kevin if he knew anything about what had happened but he acted like the sad boyfriend who had just lost his loving girlfriend. After a few months, Lenny couldn't take it prison anymore and gave up on life. He's dead now.

He leaned back to continue watching his specimen, it won't happen again with his beauty. She is his favorite after all. 
_______________________________________

A/N: It is Kevin after all.