Heart

Amanda and Adrian had finished eating their dinner and Adrian suggested that they would take a walk at the pier to look at the Manhattan skyline and maybe take a few pictures with his camera. The two were walking together hand in hand, until Adrian paused causing Amanda to turn to him. 

"Amanda, I love you so much and you know I would shout it from the empire state building!" He says while rubbing his thumb against her fingers.

"I bet you would too! But what's up?" She giggles

"I guess what I am trying to say is..." he pauses and gets on one knee and pulls out a red velvet box. Amanda could feel her eyes water up and her other hand go to her mouth covering her lips.

"Will you marry me?" 

"Of course!!!!!" She says

He takes the silver ring and places it on her finger and placed a kiss on her hand before standing up and kissing her tear covered cheeks.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Kevin walked around Times Square just staring at all the people with his lackluster expression. Some women would pass him taking in his features and would make them swoon. His features in his face had matured with age. His jawline sharpened even more before and his slender frame became more broad due to the fact that in jail it was required for them to do manual labor. His hair was shoulder length which was pulled back into bun.

At first glance he wasn't recognizable at first glance, his father who always stood by his son didn't even even think it was Kevin when he got out of jail. He still hasn't changed his ways, he still same old Kevin, same tight clothes and has the same liking for archery even though he cannot partake in the activity anymore.

It was just one of those nights that Kevin would just go out and wander aimlessly in the city. He stood on the sidewalk just looking at all the screens, not in awe but in annoyance. He walked passed the many stores and stop at what he saw on a Sephora electronic billboard. It was brief but he knew who it was. It was his beloved specimen, posing for a makeup line he couldn't care about to remember. He waited for the billboard to replay again to see her face once more just to see her face.

Something sparked in him and made him feel a feeling that he couldn't describe. He walked into the crowded makeup store and looked around. He traveled around the isle looking for the makeup line just to have a glimpse of her. He could hear the giggles of women about them saying how handsome he was or how he was probably looking for a gift for his "girlfriend". He finally found the makeup section where Amanda was in. He stared at the picture above the assortment of colorful lipsticks.

She sported nude pink colored lipstick with a dark green eyeshadow. He hair was the same as when she was younger and she looked the same. 

"Excuse me sir, do you need any help?" a female employee asked

He didn't answer or move to face the lady. She paused and looked towards what he was looking at and smiled a little, she thought that Kevin was admiring the model.

"She's pretty right? That's Amanda Martz, I follow her on instagram!" She says

"Martz? That's her name?"

"Yeah! She's a upcoming fashion model and designer. She has nice fashion creations on instagram. It says the link right there on the picture." She says while pointing towards the picture. The picture shows the instagram icon in the bottom right corner with the name "theemartz".

He looked towards the female employee and thanks her before leaving. The woman thought it was weird that he didn't buy anything before leaving but quickly went back to work..