Fix

"Damn." Amanda shouts in frustration while sitting at her bedroom desk. 

"What's up babe?" Adrian asks from the other room, he got up from his seat to check on her

"This laptop is not behaving." She pouts while getting up from her seat.

Adrian takes his glasses from the hem of his shirt, puts them on, takes her seat and begins to fiddle with the computer. "Yeah, it's not working. I'll take it to get it fixed this week, you can use my laptop if you need to."

She comes up behind her and wraps her arms around him and kisses the back of his head before thanking him. She would then leave the room to sit in the living room to relax on the couch. Adrian watched her as she left the room before going on his phone to make a appointment for Amanda's laptop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He found this shop that fixes computers and took it the next day. With the laptop in hand he walked in and went to the front desk. He found a dark long haired man standing next to a red headed man. 

"What's up dude?" the red headed man asked

"My laptop is not working properly." He sighs

"He'll help you." the red headed man pointed toward the man standing next to him

Kevin looked at Adrian with lack luster and motioned him to follow him to the back. He took the laptop from Adrian and opened it before turning towards him. 

"What is exactly the problem?" Kevin asks

"The other night we couldn't use certain functions on the laptop." 

"We?" 

"Yeah it's actually my girlfriend's computer." Adrian announced

Kevin nodded and waited for the screen to load. Once the computer was open and loaded, the screensaver was Kevin's beloved and the man standing beside him. Kevin turned towards Adrian and smirked at him before saying

"She's pretty." 

"Thank you." Adrian says

"Well...I'll get to work on it right now. You can come back in a hour and it shall be done."

"Thanks man!"

Kevin did work on it and by work on it, he made the laptop to be in full access in his possession. Just like old times he thought to himself, when Adrian returned to receive the laptop, Kevin gave it to him with ease.Once in his life Kevin couldn't wait to go home and get to  his computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------