Pre

Amanda made sure everything was back in its place and making sure the door to the basement was closed. She tried opening the locks on the front door with the box cutter but no prevail. Amanda waited and began preparing, she thought to herself if she was going to die, she was going to die trying.

She was currently in the room upstairs, mentally preparing herself for what was about to happen. She froze when she heard the front door open, Kevin was back and she could feel her heartbeat faster with each step he took. She saw him at the end of the hall from the door, he had a plastic bag.

He walks towards her and dumps the contents of the bag on the mattress. It was a variety  matching sets of women's lingerie in her size. Kevin looked directly at her with a sneering expression, which made Amanda uncomfortable but she had to keep strong and hold in her disgust.

"Pick one!" He says in a rushed tone. She looks towards the pink matching set of bra and panties with a garter belt and takes it in her hands. He snorts at her in a mocking tone before saying
"I honestly thought you were gonna pick the black one, I guess being Adrian made you gone soft. I remember you stating wearing black makes you feel sexy."

He gestured her to the bathroom and told her to change. Amanda rushed and locked the door behind her. She quickly pulled out the box cutter out of her panty waistband and placed it on top of the sink before getting undressed. She dressed into the lingerie and placed the box cutter under her left breast inside the bra. She could hear Kevin knock on the door and caused her to jump.

She composed herself before opening the door. Amanda honestly felt disgusting in the lingerie and wanted to crawl out of her skin. Out of all her modeling jobs that required her to be in lingerie or sometimes even nude, she has never felt this disgusted. She felt Kevin's eyes mentally undress her but she kept telling herself that she needed to get him at his most vulnerable.