Day

Amanda's eyes fluttered open due to the sunlight shining through the window blinds. She turns over and lays on her boyfriend's chest. He wraps his arms around her body, causing her to look up at him. He gives his signature goofy grin before bringing his hand up to her hair to play with a loose strand of curly hair that fell from her messy bun.

"Did I wake you up?" Amanda asks

"No. I've been up, just was waiting for you to wake up." Adrian chuckles at her

"I don't wanna leave bed though, it's saturday"Amanda pouts

"Then we can have a lazy day and I'll take you out at night. Sound good?" 

"Perfect! Now let's go brush our teeth and then back to bed. Smelly!" She says while getting up from the bed
_______________________________________________________

Kevin sat on his bed and took in the room, it was not the white concrete wall of his cell. It was his new apartment, and he was about to be on his way to his new job. He was a computer tech at a small company that allows felons to be part take in a job. 

They let Kevin out early of his 10 year sentence due being "whacked out on prozac", and sent him to get special help. Nothing worked. Kevin had his specimen on his mind and couldn't shake the thought of him not being able to touch her. He had kept some of the pictures of when she would send them to him but his work was lost because of the police. He even secretly kept the necklace she had gave him on their date from the cafe.

In Kevin's mind, only he could have Amanda . Amanda was his and no else's and if he can't have her then no one will. Just like Bree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was going down, Adrian and Amanda were getting ready to go out. He planned on taking her to her favorite fancy japanese restaurant and had a surprise for her. She was putting on a black long sleeved bodycon dress with black pumps, she work her hair up in a bun and had natural looking makeup on. Adrian sat on the bed on his phone waiting for her to finish getting dress.

She walked up to him, which caused him to look up at her in awe. She looked stunning to him, she always did in his eyes. Amanda gave a little spin and posed which caused him to smile before getting up and kissing her cheek. He walked towards his desk in the room and took out his photography camera and took a quick picture of her.

"You ready to go my Amanda Panda?" He asks

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

__________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry if it's kinda short but I am very sleepy :( but anyway yes, Adrian's face claim is Charlie Puth. I honestly wanted a face claim that would fit the goofy boyfriend character so I chose him. Plus I think Charlie is such a cutie tbh. 
Just wait to see what version of Ezra is what Kevin looks like as an adult<3