Body(m)

It's Saturday morning, Amanda sitting at her kitchen counter drinking a cup of green tea. It has been a month since the kiss between her and Kevin, She can't seem to shake the memory of Kevin kissing her. It surprised her that she even went back in kissed him again. After the night, they really haven't discussed what happened back then, she assumed that it just a one time thing but she didn't press him about it. She kept silent and didn't push it, they continued to be the same as before. Sure they hung out together, just never discussed it. She washed her mug before heading up back to her room, she sat down on her bed and went on her laptop to catch up homework and maybe study for the science test that was coming up on tuesday.

About 30 minutes later she finished her homework and started to study. She was bored out of her mind, her little sister had ballet practice and her parents went out to do errands so she was alone. Her phone buzzed indicating she received a text message, she checked it and saw it was from Kevin. 

Kevin- I want you to come over to my house.
Amanda- I'm studying for the test.

Kevin- Then bring your books so we can study together.
Amanda- Just let me get dressed.I'll be there in a few.

She gets up and goes to closet to pull out a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt before changing. She grabs her backpack, puts on her shoes and shoots a message to her mom letting her know that she is going to Kevin's house.

She walks up to the door and as she was about to knock the door opened to Kevin. He made room for her to pass and she walks in. It was quiet, she couldn't hear Celia's cute giggles or Franklin or Eva, she assumed he was alone too.

"Where is everybody?" She asked

"I don't know." He shrugs

"Were you lonely?" 

"No. Just bored." he said blandly

He led her upstair to his room and set up on the floor next to his bed. She looked around his room and saw the rack of cds on his desk. They didn't have covers, they were just plain white cds with nothing but words on them.

"You make mixtapes?" She questioned

"No."

"Then what are they?"

"Viruses."

"Viruses? Like computer viruses? Why?" She asked

"I collect them." He says while taking a seat on the floor while looking up at her

"Why?" She says while sitting down with her back pressed up against his bed

"I don't like stamps." 

She only nodded in return and pulled out her textbook. Amanda believed it was kinda eccentric that he collected computer viruses, she thought he must of been really tech savvy in order for him to physically collect them.

The two were studying for about human anatomy for an hour and Kevin got bored again. He closed his book and watched her as she continued reading not noticing him staring at him. He stood up causing her to look up at him and watch, he walked towards his bed and sat down with his back against the curtain and window.  He lifted up his hand and did a come here motion with his pointer finger. She got up from where she was sitting and stood in front of him.

"Come here." he says while spreading his legs apart for her

She can feel her body heat rise as she crawled on top of his bed, crawling  towards him their faces were close. He placed his lips upon her while she was on all fours, he pulled away making her give whine sound before he grabbed her by the hips and have her sit between his leg back pressed up against his chest.

He pushes her wild curls aside and brushes lips against the side of her neck bringing it up to her jawline, earning a small moan from her. His hand reaches down to her pants and unbuttoned them. He rubbed small circles while he attacked her neck with his lips sucking on her unblemished skin. His hand unzipped the fly of her pants before dipping his fingers, she could feel his fingers trace the lining of her red undergarment before moving past them feeling the wetness of her body. 

Kevin's fingers pressed firmly to her clit, she moan softly as he rubbed against the nerve. He shoved his his two fingers into her causing her to place her hand against her mouth covering the loud moan she let loose. He grabbed her hand before saying

"I want to hear you!" He growls before picking up the pace causing her to roll her hips against his hand and clutch his forearm with one hand. Her body slowly slumping down as he fingered her and making her shutter.

"Please!" She said softly

"Please what?" Kevin said while lifting his face from her neck

"Please make me cum! Please Kevin!" she gasp 

Kevin continued to move at a faster pace causing her to arch her back and bite her bottom lip as he brought her close to her high. He began rubbing her clit again causing her to moan loudly reaching her climax. He pulled his fingers out her pants and held her closely with his clean hand. He put his fingers to his mouth and began sucking his fingers making popping sounds at each appendage.  

"You know Amanda, I was thinking for some while now that I would like for you to be my girlfriend." he says while kissing her neck

"Girlfriend?" She asks

"Mmm hmm" He hummed against her neck

"So were together then." she says while moving around to face him

His eyes stared into hers before grabbing her by her backside pushing her more into him, kissing her again before getting up causing her to fall onto the mattress on to her back. He stands in front of her before taking off his tight shirt to continue what he started.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I would like to clear things up and that Kevin and Amanda are at the age of consent. I just wanted to make that clear.

Also I might make a soundtrack to this story so stay tune for that in the future <3