Touch(M)

Amanda sat in her English class talking to her friends waiting for the bell to ring so she could meet Kevin by her locker. He had planned on taking her out after school to grab something at a cafe because he remembered that she said that they haven't really gone on an actual date. The bell rang, she waved bye to her friends and headed towards her locker. She placed the  books she didn't need in the locker and fixed herself in the small mirror she had hanging on the door.

"Ahem."

She turns around to find Kevin standing behind her, she locks her locker and goes up and kisses him on the cheek. This couple wasn't bothered by the stares by the other students, Kevin had a reputation of being a loner and to some he has the impression of plain odd while on the other hand Amanda was the opposite, she was friendly and full of life. To the school population they were an odd combination but it didn't bother Amanda. 

They walked together down the hallway to leave holding hands, she would then talk about her day before asking about his. Once they got to the cafe, they sat down at a table and ordered. Amanda ordered a green tea and donut while Kevin ordered a plain black coffee and a plain bagel.

"No sugar? Creme?" Amanda asked

"I like it really strong." He shrugs before looking into his backpack

He pulls out a small box and slides it to her, she opens it to find a bracelet with rose on it, she gasps and remembered the other day she was looking at it online.

"Thank you! How did you know I wanted this like I was literally looking at this the other day!" She giggled as she put it on.

"Lucky guess." He said a smirk

The food and drinks came and they began to eat. After taking a sip of her tea she also went into her bag and pulled out a rectangular box making Kevin raise an eyebrow in response.

"I was gonna wait until our next anniversary next month but I got us matching necklaces." She says while revealing the silver chain with a rod pendant with their initials on her own neck. She hands it to him and he puts it on immediately with a thank you.

---------------------------------------------------

They walked home holding hands and Kevin walked her to her front door before heading to his own. She walked into her house and noticed it was quiet once again. She sighed and realized her parents and sister weren't home again. Long before the big move from Brooklyn, her parents haven't really been home. Her mother was a fashion designer and her father was photographer, their jobs kept them at work until late and her sister would attend school, ballet practice, and come home asleep. 

She walked upstairs and into her room. She did her homework at her desk before going on her computer to watch a few episodes of a show. She was bored and she didn't wanna text Kevin because she didn't want to bother him. However it has been a while since he last touched her so she need to in a way relieve herself. She was alone but little did she know that Kevin can see her through the computer.

He watched as she dimmed her fairy lights before she laid herself on her bed and took her jeans off, throwing them across the room leaving her legs exposed in her underwear. She spread her legs slightly propped them up, fingers drifting down to rub slowly through the floral panties. She imagined the day they first gotten physical. Her fingers drifted down inside the underwear and  spreaded and slipped a finger slowly into herself. 

Kevin couldn't see what exactly what she was doing due the fact her underwear was covering her but he knew what she was doing and he enjoyed every bit of it. The way thick thighs jiggled when she moved made his pants tighter than it usually was. He watched her as she bucked into her hand, back arching, body shaking, as she moaned

"Kevin, yes~" 

She fell back against her bed, breathing hard. He watched as her chest heaved up and down and the now wet patch in her underwear. He licked his lips as she rose up from her bed to see the panties cup her bottom exposing her cheeks slightly as she walked to the dresser to get new undergarments. She disappeared into her bathroom and Kevin rose from his seat and turned off his computer to relieve himself.
___________________________________

The next day, she woke up early on a Saturday to see family before they left and went to relax on the couch. The doorbell rang, she got up and looked through the peephole to see Kevin. She opened the door and let him in.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek before leading him to her room. She sat down on her bean bag while he sat on her bed. She studied his outfit, his clothes are tight not like normal tight but oddly tight. His shirt was tight enough to the fact you could see the outline of his nipples and his ribs showed through. He was tall and lanky but with a hint of muscle to him, she was the opposite of the spectrum, she was short and thick.

She remembered trying on one of his shirts,  putting it on was a whole mission. It fit her like a scandalous crop top with her bra showing from the hem. It was suffocating and uncomfortable. He looked uncomfortable wearing it. She once had asked him why he would wear clothes to small for himself but he simply said that it was just a fashion choice.

He rose from her bed and pulled her up from the bean bag before pulling her close into him. His hands were at her backside giving it a squeeze making her hiss. He breathed in her hair and her scent before pulling her to her bed. He laid on top of her kissing her lips aggressively, he was mostly aggressive in general during their "interactions". He would leave her with marks and bruises on her thighs or bottom.

He had violently kissed down her neck, kissing down her body all the way and sliding down her pajama shorts off along with her panties.He lifted her closer to her pillows before sliding in  laying on his stomach inches away from her heat. 

"We haven't done this in a while. I bet when you touch yourself you think of me you dirty slut! You want me touch you?"

When she didn't answer, his fingers wiped her between her folds at the wetness, before he lifted it up to his face.

"I want an answer!" He asked again more agressively

"Yes." 

"Come again?" He said, making sneering eye contact with her while putting his fingers into his mouth. He sucked slowly, to clean off his finger of her natural lubricant . 

"Yes, Kevin. I wanted you to touch me so badly but I was afraid to ask!" she breath heavily.

"That's what I like to hear!"

His head went down, tongue darting out to give a long lick causing her to gasped. His tongue flattened at the bud. She shivered, causing her hands to go into his hair. His actions were so greed of how her grabbed at her thighs while his between legs devouring her making her moaning mess. She can feel her thighs wrap around him making Kevin aware that she was close to an orgasm in return making him suck harder causing her to convulse. He lapped her juices before getting to take off his tight clothes to reveal his arousal.

He laid down next her, signaling for her to go on top of him. She position herself on his manhood, before easing herself slowly. He glares at when she was fully around his member, her walls tightening around him. She thrusted her hips, and riding making the sound of skin more audible. Growing impatient he flipped her over without removing from each other. He suddenly thrusts forcefully into her, making her moan out his name.

He keeps thrusting hard, and with each thrust he lets out heavy breathes and grunts. He slaps her thigh before grabbing it roughly. He bites down onto the nape of her neck, with his hand on her throat slightly squeezing it.

"Kevin, please I'm gonna c-cum, please oh my god" she whimpered

He begins to thrust even harder and kiss her, biting down on her bottom lip as he hits her sweet spot which causes her to cry out. He pulls out spilling out on her stomach with a grunt. He laid down next to her before she got up to grab a tissue to wipe off her stomach and laying down again next to him.

She curled up to him and laid her head on his chest. She placed her chin on his peck looking directly at him while stared back at her. He placed his hand into her hair playing with her curls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------