Find (M)

Amanda got home to a working laptop and went about her days as if it was normal not knowing the man that she is afraid of is watching her every move. He knew about the things she searched, and saw the whole room from where she placed the laptop.

It came the day when it the fan with Kevin. It was a slow Friday night for Amanda and Adrian, she thought she might spice things up. She wore a matching set of underwear, and took one of Adrian's white button up shirts. She waited for Adrian to come out of the shower and laid on the bed that they shared playing with her curly hair. Adrian walked into the bedroom and looked at the sight before him. He smiled and walk towards his fiance, stopping at the edge of their bed.  

"For me?"  He asks

"Only for you~" She cooed out 

He crawled towards her, placing kisses upon her leg leading towards her face kissing her lips.    The shirt was slipping off her shoulders, he shrugged off the fabric as if it were nothing. He looked down at her body, admiring the way her skin looked with the white lace undergarments.

 "I'm all yours, Adrian..." she whispered out

Kevin didn't like this one bit, she was only his and the fact that this man was even touching her made Kevin want to rip out his eyes.Adrian laid her down her backside, his mouth moving down the side of her jaw and between her breasts. He began removing the undergarments and was laying between her thighs.

Adrian inserted one finger and moving slowly. Kevin could hear the soft gasps that he knew so well from his computer. The situation was making Kevin really angry but her kept watching. He opens her up with his fingers, curling them up to the g-spot and almost making her come when he prods it for the first time. 

"Yes," is all she can say with the way  licking her bundle of nerves. Another suck and she says it again, this time coming on his fingers while he holds her down with his right arm.

"Such a good girl." He whispers pulls his fingers out and crawls up, and kisses her. 

Adrian sucks his fingers and he groans , sitting back to take off his lower garment. Adrian pushes inside, his member filling her up, moaning coming from both of them. She grips the sheets with her free hand, holding on tightly as he hits the spot over and over again. Amanda is gripping onto Adrian's shoulder hanging onto dear life. 

Kevin is now tossing everything around his room as he hears Amanda getting closer and closer to her release.Adrian pulls out most of the way, leaving the tip of his member still inside her. He grips onto her thighs in the gentle way not enough to leave a mark on her legs before slamming into her. He takes his thumb on her clit, rubbing it so she can reach her climax faster.She arches into him and wraps her legs around him, moaning out her climax as he kept going to reach his own inside her. She holds onto him as he rubbed her legs softly and lovingly. 

"I love you." He whispers

"I love you too." She says while kissing his cheek

At the sound of that Kevin is on his bedroom floor, with his belongings all over his floor. His whole room is a complete mess and he sits in the middle of it. His left eye is twitching as he looks at the computer before him. He starts chuckling to himself before leaving the room to get ready for tomorrow . He planned on paying his specimen a visit and he was going to have her. Dead or Alive.