Forward

Amanda woke up to a feeling of arms wrapped around her waist pulling her back into his chest. She turned around to find a sleeping Kevin, he looked peaceful, when he wasn't bitching about the world to her, he looked like that. She turned her face back forward and stared at the thick curtain, there was no sunlight  shining out from the bottom so she assumed it was really early in the morning.

She reached forward to pull back the curtains but a hand grabbed hers causing her to snap her head to the side to look at Kevin. He stared at her with a scowl before pulling her hand to his lips and kissing it lightly. He sat up on his bed, she could hear the popping of his bones as he sat up straight, looking towards the wall in front of him. She sat up next to him and felt like the skin on her legs had been rubbed with sandpaper. Her thighs burned her, her bottom hurt, everything from the hip to her knees hurt.

She looked down at her thighs and saw bruises along with scratch welts on her thighs with small traces of dried blood. It made her hiss, causing Kevin to look down at her legs. He brushed his hands over the small breaks of her skin. She sighed at the sight before her before looking directly at him.

"You can't do this anymore, I don't like this!" She says while pointing towards her legs

"I'm sorry, I promise won't happen again."

It was a lie because after that it happened multiple times before. It was a pattern that kept happening the for the whole summer. Amanda was basically wearing pants in like 90 degree heat, it seemed like the conversation of their "intimate" moments goes through one ear and out the other for Kevin. 

It was the beginning of Senior year of school and the two received different classes for the year  and the only class that they had together was again science, however they were already assigned partners for the year, so they sat next to different people.

Amanda's partner was a guy named Dylan, already Kevin did not like this guy just by her being next to him. He would watch the two from his lab seat and just think about all the things he would do to this guy.

It was the middle of the year when the day came when they had to do a project for class and she went to Dylan's house, when she got back from the project date the same thing happened like the night of the party. It was the last straw for her.

"Kevin, I love you and all but I think we should take a break." She said causing Kevin to looked down at her, he can feel his blood boil as soon as she said those words. 

"So your leaving me?"

"No. No... Just I think we need a break from this relationship because I am just drained. You don't listen to me when I say I don't want you leaving marks on me or how possesive you get when a guy comes into a mile radius of me. Not every guy wants me" She sighs while feeling tears brim in her eyes.

"I understand." He lied

"I'll see you around, okay?" She says before giving one last kiss on his lips 

"okay."

She turns around and walks down the hallway off to she only knows where. He watched her turn the corner and paused for a minute before punching at the locker next to him.