Time

Amanda woke up to the love of her life, she placed a kiss on top of his forehead before going to get ready for work. She put simple outfit on since she was working in the office with her mother for the day. While she was doing her makeup, she could hear Adrian wake up and could hear him walk up to her, he placed a kiss on her forehead before heading to the bathroom.

She went into the kitchen to make a cup of green tea for herself while she made a coffee for Adrian. She was sipping her tea while Adrian came in with a towel wrapped around his waist. He took the cup and gave Amanda his goofy smile that she loved. Amanda enjoyed and loved her current life. She loved her fiance to death, she loved her job, her home, she was truly happy. 

Back when Kevin and her were in a relationship, she did feel something was missing at the time. She felt lackluster from Kevin, like there was no love from Kevin, at the time she took him from the benefit of the doubt. He proved her correct. There was no love from him, just plain obsession and infatuation and she almost died from it . 

This right here, right now was love. She played with his wet locks before kissing his cheek before grabbing her bag to get her car keys. Once she was in the parking lot, she got into her black car and headed to work. 

She got to her office and began to work. She went to a business meeting and came back to office. There sat a giant vase with flowers, she smiled and assumed it was from Adrian. She smelt the red rose before getting back to work.

Amanda was gonna go out for lunch, she was walking to the nearest cafe where she saw someone from across the street. She could feel her heart drop, she thought she saw Kevin standing there staring at her with a sick smirk and a cigarette in his hand. A truck passed and he disappeared, she brushed it off as her imagination .

She felt sick to her stomach and wasn't hungry anymore, so she went back to work. She was on edge, she didn't know why but it was scaring her. Once she finished her work, she headed towards the dark parking lot. It was empty and dark. She kept her keys in her hands like brass knuckles. She speed walked to her car and checked her back seat before driving off. Kevin watched her car pull out and leave behind a pole . He memorized her license plate at this point.