Proprietorial(M)

Amanda was invited to her friend Rylan's house party and was getting ready for the night. She was putting on a black halter crop top, ripped light washed mom jeans paired white tennis shoes to the party. She was putting on a lip gloss before she received a text from her mother telling her to have fun and to be home before 12:30. 

She grabbed her black bag before heading out the door, to walk to her friends house. Kevin was invited and Amanda wanted him to go but he told her that it wasn't his type of thing to do, little to her knowledge, Kevin sneakily watched her walk down the sidewalk from his living room window. 

Once Amanda was at the party she met up Rylan and other people from her school. Amanda looked around and felt at peace. The party was filled with people and it felt like she was back where she used to live. She enjoyed being around people and she missed the energy that she felt when she would just walk down the street.

The music was not the typical hip hop music she was used to back at home but it was pop music so she was able to dance to it. She was at the snack table drinking cola before this blonde guy came up to her and started talking to her. 

She learned that his name was Mason and he was single but she told him that she wasn't interested in him because she was currently in a relationship.

"Who's this boyfriend that you speak of?" Mason says with a raised eyebrow

"His name is Kevin." 

"Khatchadourian?"

"So you know of him?" She says

"Well yeah and he's not much." He says

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah he is a total loner. Kinda creepy if you ask me but let's forget about him and maybe me and you can be a little something." He says while going closer to her causing her to step to the side more.

"First of all back up, secondly don't talk about my boyfriend like you know him personally." She says in a angry tone

He was close enough that she could smell beer on him, she was about to push him away before he was pulled away and into the wall. She looked towards the source to find Kevin, he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the party outside practically dragging his home with her asking questions but he didn't answer. Once he opened her front door, he pushed her inside before closing the door behind him.

"I can't leave you alone for a night and you wanna go talking to other guys?" He raised his voice at her as if it was her fault

"Excuse me? I wasn't even flirting with the dude, why are you so upset? I was handling the whole situation just fine!" She says while crossing her arms and turning her cheek to him

"You were handling it so well to fact he was practically hovering over you!" 

"Kev-" She said with a gasp as she was cut of by being shoved to the wall with Kevin cornering her

He breathes in her hair and traces his nose along her collarbone, she went frigid and didn't move a muscle. She was just in shocked about how ruff her pushed her into the wall.

"Are you scared?" He whispered into her neck while placing tiny kisses with his chapped lips.

"N..No!" She breathes

"Good. I didn't like what I saw tonight and I might have to teach you a lesson." He says with a growl from his throat while placing his hand on her neck giving her a slight lick to the shell of her ear.

"Kevin. Your parents might be home soon and I-" She was cut off harshly by his lips before pulling away

"Then I guess we have to be quiet!" He says while dragging her up to his room, pushing her onto his bed before locking the door behind him. 

He wasted no time in taking off her clothes leaving her in underwear.  He covered her with his body gripping at her hips tightly

"Do you love me?" he asks

"yes." she says with a whimper after she said that he stood up and was quick to shed his tight clothes off, before glaring at her

"Turn around, Amanda. With your ass up." he ordered and she hesitantly compiled before going on her hands and knees in front of him. She felt his hand on her ass, just feeling her before he drew his hand back and slapped.The hit made her whimper and grip at the bed sheets tightly, she arched her back in pain before looking back at him with a scowl.

He reached forward and tugged at the back of her panties. His fingers teasing her clothed womanhood, before he slid the panties down her thick legs. She can feel the cool air of the a/c of his room breeze against her causing her to shiver in response.

 Kevin's hands gripped the soft skin of her thighs roughly before slamming into her at full force. His fingers digging into her thighs leaving dark purple marks on her pale skin. He slapped her bottom once again and he sped up his pace causing her to cover mouth to prevent her from moaning to loud. He gripped on to her harder her hips, it was hard enough for him to draw small traces of blood from her skin.

"You're so close aren't you Amanda?" he teases

He leans forward into her back, before licking the shell of her ear before his lips attached themselves to neck, sucking and biting on the skin leaving marks on her body, going faster with each thrust.

"Cum." He says before she arched into him, gripping his bedsheets with one hand and covering her mouth with the other, muffling her cries in return making him hiss into her ear gripping on to her tightly before his release. He pulled out and released on to her upper back. He cleaned her up before getting dressed and gave her one of his normal sized shirts for her to wear. 

He laid down next to her on his bed, having her on the inner side of his bed. He pulled her closer into his body, taking in her scent of her neck before saying 

"Tell me you will never leave me." 

"I'll never leave you, Kevin."She whispers while rubbing at his back

Saying those words was the biggest mistake she has ever made in her life and she didn't know it yet.