Run

The banging on the door didn't stopped and she could hear the footsteps of Kevin go away. She quickly ran upstairs to her room and locked it behind her. She grabbed the computer, slammed it on the floor while stomping on it. She didn't stop when it was demolished under her feet, she took her anger out on it. 

She felt disgusting, she had slept with the creep, he had been in her, he had his hands on her. She grabbed her phone to report him, as she was about to put the press the buttons, the sound of glass breaking before her and a arrow flying over her head and hitting her closet door caused her to shout and duck into her knees. She could see Kevin from his room holding his bow, glaring at her. She stayed low enough, practically crawling to her door to unlock it and run out. When it was opened fully, another arrow past her hitting the hallway wall. 

Amanda ran towards her the bathroom and locked herself in it. She grabbed her phone once more and called the police. She told the operator what was happening, as she heard her glass breaking down from her living room indicating that the glass door was broken.

"He's here! Please please hurry!" She practically sobbed quietly in to the phone

She heard footsteps coming up the stairs, she started panicking and started to look in sink drawers for something to protect herself. She picked up her father's straight razor and held it up in defense while leaning against the bathtub.

"Amanda." Kevin called out for her making her shudder at the sound and her hands shaking with the blade in her hand.

She could hear doors open and close, he was looking for her and he was running out of rooms to look for. He stopped at the bathroom, turning the door knob and finding it was locked

"Found you." He says while pushing his body into the door trying to break in. 

Amanda ran towards the door trying to hold the door to prevent him breaking in. She could hear him back away from a second and heard the familiar sound of his bow. She felt pain in forearm and looked towards the door. The end of the arrow was sticking through the door and it had cut the back side of her forearm.

Once she was away from the door, it slammed open and Kevin was standing in doorway. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears as she backed up into the corner. He walked towards her and picked her up by her hair, making her stand. She could feel his lips on her cheek, she could feel anger rise up from her and took the razor and slashed him. He pulled away and saw the slashes on his arm bleeding. She ran from him and ran past down the hall and hid in her parents room and under their bed.

She could hear the front door break open and the police announcing their arrival. Kevin walked towards the end of the stairs with his hands up walking down. The police grabbed him and placed him in handcuffs before dragging him out. The police ran upstairs and checked the rooms and called out. Amanda came out from under the bed, sobbing in relief and walked towards the police officers practically falling into their arms. They helped her outside where she could see, they had Kevin bent over the front of the police car checking him.

Her parents car pull up, parking on the side of the road and running out towards their daughter. She collapsed into their arms, breaking down. A police officer told her parents that Kevin almost had murdered Amanda. They hugged her even tightly, crying themselves because they almost lost their child.

Amanda had peeked behind them to see Kevin being dragged into the police car while staring at her with big smile. Once he was in the car, he kept glaring at her from the backseat. She could have sworn, he mouthed to her

"I will have you."