Look

Amanda has been in that room for about a two weeks now, she has no contact with the outside world but Kevin. The only time source she has is the news channel, which she watches frequently. There is a news sections about her gone missing, and the police are looking for Amanda and Kevin. The news anchor did state facts about Adrian, he is still in the hospital for head injuries but he is doing okay medically which gave Amanda some type of relief to know that he is gonna be alright.

Amanda has came up with a plan, but she was waiting for Kevin to come back. She has taken the advantage of time, she slowly has been giving Kevin attention, she is basically flirting with him in order to have his guard down. Kevin is not stable, he was never stable in the first place even when the help was offered to him, he rejected it.

The door open to reveal Kevin, with his lackluster expression, he walks up to Amanda goes and grabs the rope. He takes a pocket knife and cuts through rope, he wraps the end around his hand and points the knife towards her in a threatening way.

"If you try to run, I will not hesitate to stab you then bye bye Amanda!" He says

Amanda only nods her head vigorously not wanting to be stabbed. He yanks the rope and drags her towards the door. He takes her down the stairs and she begins to realize where she is. She knew it was familiar from the beginning it was confirmed when she got out of that disgusting room. It was Kevin's old house, but just more worn down and unkempt. His parents left town after the incident due to the embarrassment of their son trying to kill his neighbor. No one wanted to buy the house so it just sat here for so many years.

Kevin brought her to where the living room used to be. He looked at her with the knife still in his hand. She faked a small smile at him, trying to not anger him in anyway. He motions her to sit down on the ground and she does so.

"I'm becoming frustrated and I can't wait any longer. So I'm going to go out and I am going to go out and get you something more pretty. You can walk around if you want, there's food here and you got a tv."  He begins walking away towards the door "Oh! Don't even try opening the locks on the door. I have the key."

Once he leaves, Amanda begins looking around the house for anything to keep safe. She was about to give up until she got to the basement door. It locked and she had to pry the door open with all her strength. She began looking around basically blind because it was dark. Amanda found a box and she felt a sense of joy when opened it and found tools. She grabbed the box and brought it upstairs so she could see what she was working with.

She almost cried when she saw that the box consisted of tools. She found a box cutter and now all she had to do was hide the tool from Kevin. She placed it in the waistband of her panties and began to think of her plan.