Control

"You look ravishing in that." Kevin says blandly

The comment made Amanda want to gag but she had to suck it up. She forced a smile on her face and leaned against the door frame, seductively. Kevin raised an eyebrow and smirked at the sight before him. He walked forward and tried to get close to her but she held her arm out and stopped him by placing a hand on his chest.

"Can I please you? It's been so long and I hate the fact that I was so blind. He tainted me and I want to make this right."

"You finally came to your senses, well show me how much you missed me." He says while taking off his tight jacket and tossing it to the ground.

She walks towards Kevin, leads him to the mattress before pushing him on it. He crawls back and lays his head on the many pillows just staring at her with his clouded glazed eyes lost in his own world. She climbs on top of him, sitting on his lap while running her fingers along his chest lightly. The feeling made Kevin close his eyes and letting the feeling awake his sexual arousal.

Amanda could feel his arousal grow from beneath and it made her feel uncomfortable and it helped increase her anger. She reached within her bra and pulled out the box cutter, making the blade come out. She retracted her arm in a stabbing motion and as it was about to hit Kevin's chest, he grabbed her arm pushing it away from him and placed his other hand on her neck trying to push her back.

"You sly bitch!" Kevin says

She takes her free hand and tries to pry his hands on her neck while trying to force the one with box cutter out of his grasp. Amanda sits ups and pushes her legs into Kevin's body trying to cause pain in him. He retracts his body in pain and sits up himself, which causes Amanda fall back. She moves back, places the box cutter back in her bra while running out the bedroom door with Kevin on her tail. 

Kevin grabs her by her hair pulling her close to him. She starts elbowing him with her left arm and using the other hand to release his fingers. When he lets go of her locks, she turns around and kicks him in his groin making him fall enough for her to run down stairs and hide. She hides behind the kitchen island because there isn't enough hiding places at the moment. She notices blood trickling down her neck finds the location of wound. He pulled out enough hair to make her bleed, she felt her body become even more heated with angry, she wipes the blood off her hand on the fabric of her bra. She hears the footsteps of Kevin coming down the stairs and prepares for whatever happens next because she knows he will never have her.

"You left a blood trail you cunt!"

She could hear the footsteps of Kevin getting closer by the second and she braced herself before tripping him as soon he got close making him fall. She was once on top of him again, punching him and he fought back. She saw the the necklace that she gave him when they were teenagers, it made her sick. She ripped it off his neck and threw it away with so much force. It angered Kevin and placed both hands on her neck squeezing tightly. 

She reaches into her bra and takes the box cutter with shaking hands. She forces the last of her strength to plunge the box cutter into Kevin's chest. Kevin releases his hands on her neck which makes Amanda gasp and cough for air. Amanda backs up from Kevin hitting her back against the kitchen island staring at him.

Kevin sits up with the box cutter still in his chest, he pulls it out and lets the cutter fall down to the ground while staring at Amanda. He coughs up blood before laying back down, making Amanda assume he died. She stood up and looked over him with tears in her eyes, grabbing the box cutter once more and throwing it away across the room somewhere . She searched him for the keys to front door but he didn't have it on him. It must have been on the jacket, she took off upstairs.

She walks away from his body and begins to head up the stairs in sobs. She spots the jacket on the ground and goes up to it. She finds the keys and tried to find a phone if he had one in the jacket. There was no phone but she found what she was looking for and gets up. She looks down at her body, she is covered in bruises, her blood and a bit of Kevin's blood. She walks to the bathroom and picks up her clothes. She looks in the mirror and sees the mess of her body and face. She has a cut on her lip, blood trickling down the side of her neck and bruised face with blood shot eyes.

She gets dressed and begins walking out of the bedroom. She gets pushed from behind and hits the balcony's banister. She turns around to find Kevin trying to push her off but she fought back.

"You are mine and you aren't going to leave me!" Kevin shouts into her face. She is pushed against him and grips at his shoulders pushing him back and making a run for it towards the stairs. He grips her by the arm and tries dragging her back to the room.

"Amanda, I can't let you go I love you way to much!" He laughs

"You're fucking crazy! You don't love me!" She says while punching him while leaning back trying to go down the stairs. She pulls him and trips causing both of them to fall down the stairs. She heard two snaps and one of them caused her pain in her leg. Hitting the bottom she gets up slowly, seeing Kevin with his eyes open laying lifeless with blood dripping out of his mouth and his neck bent in an unnatural way. She moves away from him and heads towards the door limping and taking the key from her pocket. She looks back at Kevin and sighs at the sight before leaving. 

"I belong to myself."

She could feel the sunlight on her face and could breath the fresh air. She begins crying with relief and limps towards the sidewalk wanting to get away from the hell hole. She looks around for a house that has a car in the driveway. She spots one next to her old house and begins to limp towards it. She got to the door and rang the door bell, the door open to reveal an middle aged woman, the woman gasp at the sight.

"Please, call help! My name is...is Amanda" Amanda muttered out before fainting. She could hear the women scream out to some in her house to call an ambulance before completely passing out.