eight.

-Chapter Eight-

Looking around the restaurant with Doe eyes filled with wonder, Jungkook nibbled on His Food while Taehyung looked at him With a light smirk, his chin cradled on his hand as he looked at the younger boy infront of him munch on a carrot stick. "So, Koo." He spoke, eyes fixated on the younger's face. "We Have some things to discuss, don't we?"

The Ravenette looked up at him and swallowed before nodding slowly. "I-I Guess so..."

The elder hummed, leaning back in his chair as he picked up his glass of wine. "So Tell me, Little One. What exactly are you looking for in a Dominant?"

Jungkook's cheeks turned a soft pink as his eyes met the elder's. "I-I want someone who won't only satisfy me sexually, but also emotionally too." He averted his gaze, his nerves beginning to rise as the man opposite listned. "I, um, also want someone who'll be Loyal -someone I Can Trust, and someone who Will treat me nicely.."

Taehyung tilted his head and put his glass down. He was willing to do all of those things for the younger boy. He was willing to be the one who cared for the boy, and the one with his arms open for him to fall into. As cliché as it sounds; it was the truth.

The Usually Cold-hearted CEO Has Finally found Himself somewhat interested in someone -That someone being the adorable Cam Boy Sitting in the chair opposite him now.

After a few seconds, Jungkook spoke again, meeting his eyes. "I Want someone who will train me into submission, and won't hurt me, or go too far with things Sexually... I-I Can Take Punishments and BDSM, as long as the safe word is listened to if It's Used."

Taehyung listened carefully and nodded. SafeWords were very important, and it's crucial that they're listened to. It was also important that a Dom Cared about His Sub's wellbeing, Helping them through hardships and making sure they were Feeling good about themselves and were Healthy. Taehyung knows that submissives are not doormats by any means, and they aren't only toys for the Dom's Sexual Pleasure. It's important that the relationship involves safety, trust and contains Mutual understandings from both sides.

"So...W-What are You Looking for In a Submissive?" Jungkook asked, Smiling a little to hide his nerves.

The elder ran a hand through his hair with a Chuckle, the younger's smile Genuine despite his visible nerves. "I'm Looking for a pretty Boy Who's Not overly Desperate. I want Sub Who will learn to trust me with his body, and someone Who's Willing to try new things with me." He looked at the younger, Leaning forward. "Someone Genuine, and someone who wants something serious." His lips twitched up. "Someone like You."

Jungkook's Eyes widen and he quickly cleared his throat, drinking his Banana Milk to conceal his blush. Since meeting him, he'd learned that the CEO Was Very Straightforward, and Jungkook liked The fact that the man knew what he wanted. "B-But What about Your Fans and the Media? Wouldn't they be upset?"

The elder shook his head, Brows knitting together as the saw the boy's nervous expression. "Dont worry about that, Bun. It's not any of their business. As for the media, Don't Worry Your Pretty Head about it. I'll Handle Everything should rumours spread." Jungkook nodded softly, and the two continued to talk about their interests and whatnot, until they'd finished their food and it was time to go for Ice Cream.

Taehyung put a cheque on the table and stood up, Putting on His Jacket while Jungkook dusted off his sweater. The elder smiled at the boy, holding his left hand with wiggly fingers. "Come on, Let's get some Ice cream."

————

Jungkook was having an amazing night so far, and he'd really learned alot about the elder and Vice Versa. He knew it was Quick, But he had decided that he wanted to try things with The Handsome CEO. He was still a little scared of it not working out and him being alone again, but something in his gut was telling him that he was making the right Choice.

It wouldn't hurt to try, right?

"Koo, Are You Alright? You've spaced out." Taehyung Spoke from beside him, the two each holding an ice cream cone. Taehyung's was strawberry while Jungkook's was Vanilla with pink sprinkles.

The boy snapped out of his thought and nodded with a smile, his fluffy black hair bouncing as he looked at the elder beside him. "Yep! Sorry, I was Just thinking." He giggled, Licking his ice cream as he looked back at the empty park, the evening sunset lighting the sky in a mix between orange and warm pink.

Taehyung's eyes lingered on the boy's lips, the White ice cream staining the corners of his lips making the elder Have Impure thoughts. he shook his head, wrapping his arm around the boy's waist, trying to push those thoughts away. Jungkook Leaned against his shoulder, swinging his legs lightly as they both finished their ice creams.

Once they'd finished, Jungkook looked up, smiling at the Dark haired man, who looked down at him with a slight smile, his arm still around the boy's waist. "I've Had a Lot of fun, Tae." Jungkook mumbled, blushing slightly from his fluster.

Taehyung smiled at this, his eyes closing as his lips formed a boxy-shape that made Jungkook's eyes sparkle and heart beat pick up. "I'm Glad. I've Had a Lot of fun Too." Jungkook smiled against his upper arm, the wind ruffling their hair softly as the two sat in a peaceful silence.

Jungkook's Awkwardness had slowly disappeared over the last few hours, and while the Handsome man still made him fell all shy and nervous, He didn't feel very Awkward anymore. He was talking more, and Was getting better at holding eye contact as he spoke with the man.

"T-Taehyung? I've...I Know My Answer." He mumbled quietly, his cheeks slowly warming up as Taehyung looked down at him.

"Yeah?"

Jungkook nodded, his eyes fluttering closed as he felt Taehyung's long fingers massage his scalp and play with his hair. "Yeah.."

Taehyung hummed in response, gesturing him to continue. "I don't want you to feel pressured, Love. You Know I'll Respect your decision, either way remember. You know I'm not expecting anything since it's only the first date. You don't have to decide today."

While he was eager to know what the boy'd chose, he also wanted to make sure that Jungkook was sure with his decision. Because it was only their first date, and they'd only known each other for about 12 Hours.

"I-I'm Sure." Jungkook replied, Biting his bottom lip as he opened his eyes and looked up. "A-And My Answer Is Yes. I'm Willing to be your submissive, and to give you a chance to be My Dominant." His cheeks turned a soft pink as He smiled.

Taehyung's Lips parted, Before breaking into a soft smile. He chuckled, resting his chin on the boy's shoulder, Pulling him into his lap. "I'm Glad, Little One."

————

So Jungkookie said Yesh🌚

Now, There will still be a little build up before any sexual things, Since their relationship needs to develop.

I Jhope y'all liked this chapter :3

-TaesThickThighs