Steakout Natasha x Reader

Prompt- you're on a stake out mission with Natasha Romanoff in a small apartment in London, you're one of S.H.E.I.L.D.S. finest agents you have had a lot of time working with the avengers and they're all pretty fond of you except for Natasha.

You had both arrived at the apartment the day before the stake-out began because you needed time to settle in, you'd be here a while. A whole 6 weeks locked in this small apartment with one of your least favourite people. The apartment wasn't anything special, it had two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open living room and kitchen. It wasn't very modern or fancy it was pretty box standard it had necessities and the equipment you guys might need and that's about that.

The majority of the mission was just the two of you watching for suspicious activity in an apartment block opposite you. you hadn't wanted to go but Stark called in a favour to his favourite British agent and how could you say no. As I mentioned you arrived a day early with Natasha to unpack so that meant you were stuck with her for 6 weeks and 1 day and that was not okay, so you left for the day. To have one last normal meal before you were stuck with whatever long-life nasty food had been provided for you. And let me tell you, you were not going to waste the last 24hours of freedom with her and so you didn't.

She stayed at the apartment setting up and doing whatever she did in her spare time, you hadn't cared to ask so you had no clue what shed actually be doing. But leaving so quickly did mean one thing, you would indeed be left with the crappy box room. For all you non brits out there the box room is quite literally what you would imagine a tiny room shaped like a box, with a tiny bed. Think harry potters' room under the staircase, that is essentially what you were left with. But 24hours of freedom were worth it.

You'd stayed out all day and classic British weather did not disappoint, 4 degrees Celsius and a bucket load of rain. Your clothes were drenched, and the idea of a hot shower was quite literally the only reason you looked forward to going back to the apartment. It was 9pm and when you walked through the door, you'd noticed Natasha had cleared everything away into its respective places and I guess herself included because she wasn't anywhere to be seen either.

But that's not your problem, your problem was finding a way to peel off those soaking wet skinny jeans of yours, something about the way they cling to you when they're wet is so gross and uncomfortable. But at last, your clothes were of and they were thrown in a tiny corner of your tiny room, you wrapped a towel round you and headed to the bathroom for a shower. The bathroom was down an awkward hall in the apartment, of all the places to put a bathroom, why so far away from everything else. But not the point because the point is when you walked in the bathroom, there she was in all her glory, and the glass shower door did absolutely nothing.

Thankfully, the steam from the shower had clouded the door leaving her figure slightly blurry. "omg, could you at least lock the door" you yelled and rightfully so, why wouldn't she lock the damn door. "shit. you weren't here, but beside the point why the fuck are you still here. leave." She yelled back, wrapping her arms around her chest to cover herself up. But you stood there in absolute shock like a fucking idiot, jaw practically on the floor, mesmerised by her figure. "now!" she shouted. "sorry uhm yeah leaving now." You stuttered out, its pretty hard to find words when you're in complete awe. What. The. Fuck. Who knew such a rude bitter girl was so, so, so pretty?

You left and waited for her to finish, waiting to hear the click of her bedroom door before leaving and getting a shower yourself. The bathroom still smelt of her coconut shampoo, it was nice don't get me wrong but the second you smelt it you could picture her. Naked. That was not okay especially not when you hate her, hate is a strong word, and it isn't entirely accurate for how you felt about Natasha.