Mind Games Wanda X Natasha

Natasha and Wanda have wanted each other for a while but between Natasha's loud thoughts and Wanda's attempts to make Natasha pay more attention to her both of them seemed to forget how much easier it would be if they just told each other how they felt but complicated is fun, so there's a silver lining to everything.

Third-person POV-

"Natasha don't be like that," Wanda pouts as Natasha walks into her bedroom, Wanda quickly running in behind her in an attempt to calm down Natasha who by this point was fit for bursting. Furious would be the wrong word here but jealousy, however, could be more fitting.

"You were flirting with that girl all night and you know it. I invited you and you spent all night flirting with her," Natasha huffs as she throws off her leather jacket to hang it over the back of the chair in her room.

"I wasn't I was just being friendly," Wanda defends earning a scoff from Natasha as she rolls her eyes overly dramatically.

"Like hell what you were doing was friendly!" Natasha shouts.

"It was harmless and completely innocent," Wanda sighs.

Natasha's eyes twinkle as she steps closer to Wanda, Wanda then taking a step back so on and so forth until Wanda's back hit the wall.

"Since when was," Natasha whispers as she tucks Wanda's hair behind her ear "you have gorgeous eyes," she mocks seductively "innocent?"

The younger woman sucks in a breath sharply as she starts to feel the effects of Natasha's closeness; her knees feeling weaker than they had ever before she actually found herself to be grateful for the wall behind her, just barely holding her up.

"Since when was," Natasha whispers in the same lust filled tone "I'd love to come over and help you out," she mocks again as she runs her index finger along Wanda's jaw "innocent?"

"You sound jealous," Wanda mutters shakily under her breath. A hit of a cynical smile tugs on the corners of Natasha's lips as she so clearly manages to turn Wanda into her submissive.

"Was that your intention?" Natasha questions.

"No, but I'm glad I know what kind of hold I have on you," Wanda smiles as she finds her ability to make Natasha jealous something of a confidence booster, giving her that extra strength the push Natasha more.

"What hold would that be?" Natasha furrows her brows.

"I managed to make Natasha Romanoff feel jealous. Is it wrong that I feel proud of myself?" Wanda taunts.

Natasha tuts as she rolls her eyes before firmly wrapping her hand around Wanda's neck, not nearly enough pressure to cut off her airways but more than enough to make her head fuzz.

"I don't know where this confidence is coming from. You know I just wouldn't joke like that if I were in a position as compromising as yours," Natasha teases.

Wanda smirks as she brings her hand up to Natasha's eye line red sparks dancing over the tips of her fingers.

Natasha can't help but gulp as her eyes flicker between the red light twisting its way around Wanda's fingers like a ribbon and the devilish green eyes that look down at her. While Wanda only has her eyes one thing, Natasha's lips.

The grip on Wanda's throat loosens slightly as Natasha finds herself too intimidated to push Wanda further.

"Witchy don't," Natasha warns but just like that as the words fall from Natasha's mouth Wanda can't help but use her magic, purely because Natasha had asked her not to.

Images of Wanda and the girl she'd met earlier in the day, at a party Natasha had invited her to, start flashing through her mind.

Natasha's breathing starts to quicken as she tries to fight Wanda's magic. Wanda waits a moment before toning down her magic. Natasha opens her eyes back up as the images fade from her mind to find herself in the same compromising position she'd just teased Wanda about.

"I'm sorry I made you jealous," Wanda hums as she glides her hand up Natasha's neck to her jaw, gently rubbing her thumb over Natasha's bottom lip.

Natasha turns her head away from Wanda as she wills her heart to slow down its frantic pace.

"Not so talkative now?" Wanda teases.

"Stop it," Natasha groans.

"I'm sorry Natalia I don't know why you got so jealous... I was thinking about you all night it's a shame you can't read my mind the same way I can with yours," Wanda smile as Natasha's lustful thoughts blare loudly inside her head.

"You're a liar, you were too busy flirting to read my mind."

Wanda laughs lowly "I know how to multitask, I could hear your thoughts just fine."

"I don't believe you," Natasha breathes.

In actual fact Wanda had hardly even been flirting, she had been much more preoccupied with the loud thoughts coming from Natasha to think twice about this girl.

Just like she'd remembered Natasha wanting Wanda leans down to her Natasha's kissing the soft skin until it turned red and purple. "Do you believe me now?" Wanda whispered.

"No," Natasha breathed.

Again she recalls the thoughts that she'd heard singing from Natasha's mind. Wanda snaps her fingers binding Natasha's hands together above her head with red magic.

"Believe me, Natalia, believe me. I heard you loud and clear," Wanda says sternly.

Natasha's eyes look up as she leans her head back to get a better view of her hands. She had been thinking about Wanda all evening and she did want this to happen she just didn't expect Wanda to do about it in such a dominant manner even worse, she hadn't expected to like it as much as she does.

"Wanda," Natasha whispers "I'm sorry I got so jealous it wasn't my place."

Wanda smiles "Natalia it's okay, it's nice watching you sweat a little."

Natasha rolls her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Natalia," Wanda taunts.

"Don't call me Natalia," she attempted to say sternly but instead her words came out more like a whimper as she groaned.

Natalia. Wanda voiced inside Natasha's head. Natasha gulped. Let me kiss you, Natalia. Wanda voiced again, her words in Natasha's head sending shivers down Natasha's spine. Natasha nodded her head "kiss me," she breathed.

A/N- okay so it's been a while since I've posted on here and I was bored and ended writing this because focusing on my fanfics was stressing me out.

I intend to create another part for Professor Romanoff.

This chapter is shorter than usual, I feel like y'all get bored of the same old same old smut so if you have ideas or suggestions-> comment :)