Dark Side Natasha X Reader

This is song one of One-Shots inspired by songs series as every other chapter will, the song is linked at the top.

-WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE-

DRINKING WITH NATASHA IN THE COMPOUND. 

"What's so funny? Why'd you keep smiling like that?" Natasha asks curiously but slightly too seriously for my liking. 

"Nothing."

She narrows her eyes at me unapprovingly. 

"Nothing, it's just something Wanda said earlier. It's making me laugh," I told the truth.

She rolls her eyes at me as she shakes her head. 

"What's that look for?"

"You and Wanda? Really... you slept with her?" She rolls her eyes again.

"I never said that."

"You didn't need to, it's all over your face." 

I run my thumb over my lip playfully, "did I miss a bit?" I joke, she didn't approve. 

"Oh come on Nat it's just a bit of humour lighten up and so what if I slept with her," I leaned against the back of the sofa smiling, thinking about all the ways I had Wanda, how she had me, "my god those hands."

"You're gross," she insulted. 

"How? Nat you know if she gave you a chance you'd take it."

She shook her head. 

"You're not the least bit curious as to what else her magic can do?" I teased. 

"I'm not like you, I don't whore myself out," she groaned. 

"Oh don't be so dramatic Natasha, it's not cute."

"You sleep with everyone."

"I do not, it's just some fun loosen up a little. How long has it been since someone's made your back arch? Jesus you need to relax a little," I told her. 

She shook her head as she brought her drink to her lips. I took the glass from her hand and set it down on the coffee table. I climbed onto her, straddling her lap. 

"Natasha you need an intervention," I told her straightforwardly. 

"I don't," she bit back as he sighed heavily, her eyes dark as she looks at me. 

"Seriously when was the last time someone made you literally melt?"

"I don't know Y/N like I said I don't just sleep with anyone and everyone."

"Neither do I," I told her honestly. I really haven't slept with all that many people she just likes to exaggerate. 

"You do."

"Just shut up and let me do you a favour," I tell her as pull my shirt off. Her hips shift as she moves under me. I watch her struggle to pull her eyes off my chest. I look good in lace and she seems to think so too. 

"Y/N what are you playing at?" 

My hands start to toy with the arrow necklace around her neck and then move to her hair, pulling it back to show off her face. "You should wear it up more often," I told her. 

I held her hair in one hand as I kissed her neck softly, my lips barely grazing her skin, teasing her. Her pulse, heavy and harsh. It's almost pleasing enough for me to watch her body fight with her mind, her heart on the line as she struggles to keep her composure. 

"You shouldn't be so good all the time, following all of these rules, never having any fun, going after Banner because you think he's the only one you're good enough for. It's like you don't realise just how much I could do for you, everything I could show you." 

Giving in is both winning and losing. 

She groaned as her breathing quickened erratically, she's giving in. She's letting her body lead, her mind slipping into a cave of affection and satisfaction. 

I let go of her hair, and my hands fall down her body. "Show me," she muttered almost breathlessly, the rasp in her tone sending me for a whirlwind.

"Welcome to the dark side Natalia," I whispered as I kissed her neck, pulling away for only a moment while I tugged her t-shirt over her head. 

She never lets anyone call her Natalia but she's letting me and she's liking it. 

She relaxed against the back of the sofa, my body falling against hers as she pulls me into a kiss like she's been desperately waiting for this moment all her life. Like everything is depending on this and my god she's succeeding. My hips rock against her needily but I'm far too focused on this being good for her to pay much thought as to what it is I want at this moment. 

"Touch me Natalia," I told her as I took hold of her hands and placed them on my waist, she was nervous, I didn't want that. 

"Don't be shy beautiful," I whisper. 

The softness of her palms slipped up my sides, eagerly unhooking my bra. I helped her pull the fabric off.

Natasha had always been a curiosity to me, a temptation never to have been given into until now. She was Agent Romanoff and I was her trainee, and now she's melting underneath me, withering away into pleasure. 

I climb off her lap and settle on the floor between her legs, I pull her sweatpants down with her underwear, she helps. It had been too long since someone made her soul reach the sky with ecstasy. 

I tease her relentlessly as my tongue rolls over her clit, my fingers pushing barely an inch inside of her before pulling out again, leaving her desperately begging for more. Her hand latched onto my hair, my tongue wrapped around her clit. 

"I'm gonna- shit I'm gonna cum," she pants, I stop. Her hips jolt at the loss of contact trying to reach me for the friction she's after.   

"Fuck- Y/N," she whines. 

Raspy, strangled moans left her lips as I tend to her once again. She gasps as my fingers push inside of her, curling against her g-spot. She's dripping down my hand, dripping down my chin, she's soaked. She's tight but not so that it's difficult for me to move, just that I can feel her walls clenching as she reaches closer to the high she's been chasing. It's making it easier to know when to stop, to deny her. 

She whines as frustrated tears threaten to fall, smudging her mascara, under her eyes. Sweat glistens on her chest as she breathes heavily, trying to compose herself. She's failing. 

"You really shouldn't have called me a whore... not when you look like this for me."

She's already so sensitive, as my fingers push inside of her again and begin curling she shuts her eyes tight, her hand clutches onto the edge of the sofa. I can already feel her walls tightening, her high dawing closer to her at an impossible speed. Ungodly curses roll sweetly of her tongue as her legs shake around my head.

Natasha slumps back on the sofa starstruck, panting as I suck my fingers clean. So sweet. She leans over to me as I stand up, she kisses my lips hungrily. She's not ready to stop yet and neither am I. 

NEXT SONG

Movement by Hozier- requested by @sm3961 (on TikTok)

REQUEST SONGS HERE->

A/N- once again this song is Dark Side by Bishop Briggs. 

THANK YOU FOR READING ALSO IM THINKING OF TRYING WRITING ON TUMBLR AS WELL. 

My username for tumblr is @ejs-writes