Control Wanda x Natasha

Written by romanoffswitch
Wattpad/tiktok/Instagram: @romanoffswitch

CONTROL

It had been months since Wanda had come to live at the Avengers tower. At first she was reserved, keeping herself secluded in her room, communicating with no one. All she wanted was to be with Pietro. None of the Avengers knew what to do. Attempts to coax her out ended in failure and most had given up hope.

Not Natasha. She could feel the pain radiating off the young girl and knew what it could do to her if something wasn't done soon. So one day she had gone into Wanda's room and announced they were to start training together. Wanda hadn't even tried to fight back, just nodded her head in defeat.

The first training session was painful. The young girl refused to fight back, just took hit after hit without flinching. It had ended with Nat pinning her against the wall in frustration. That was when she saw it. A flicker of something flashed through the young witch's eyes and a smirk passed by her lips.

From that moment onwards Wanda changed. She started to leave her room and spend more time with the Avengers. She formed friendships and involved herself in cooking and movie nights. But training was where her true confidence began to grow. She wasn't a fighter but she listened intently to Natasha's instructions and learnt new ways to defend herself against attacks. Natasha remained the strongest out of the two with the majority of their fights ending with Wanda pinned against the mat underneath her. And that look within her eyes was present each time, leaving Natasha feeling flustered. She might have been in control physically but she didn't feel in control overall.

Wanda could see the effect she was having on Natasha and she wanted more. Her touches got bolder, lingering longer than necessary. She ventured closer and closer into Natasha's personal space and held eye contact until the older woman would break away. The tension was building like a volcano waiting to erupt and both of them knew it.

And that's how Natasha found herself at the bar of Stark's party with the young girl pressed against her.

"Come on Natalia just kiss me," Wanda whispers as she pushes Nat against the bar.

Natasha turns her head at the name willing back every urge, "You're young and vulnerable."

"I could tie you down and never even have to touch you," she smiles as she toys with the red wisps at her fingertips, "there's nothing vulnerable about me detka."

The names. The names and the feeling of Wanda's body pressed up to hers. The body that she had been dreaming about ever since that first training session. If Natasha ever thought that she was the strong one she was about to be proven very wrong.

"Meet me upstairs in 5," Natasha managed to exhale as she moved herself out of Wanda's hold and made her way towards the door. She didn't need to turn back around to know that signature smirk was on the young girls face. There was no turning back now.

Natasha made her way to her room, closing the door behind her. Lost in her thoughts she didn't notice Wanda follow in after her until she wrapped her arms around the shorter woman's waist and whispered into her ear, "Relax detka. Let me take control."

Natasha twisted her body in Wanda's hold and moved her arms to wrap around her neck. Wanda pressed her lips gently against Natasha's and felt her body relax at the touch. She deepened the kiss, starting slowly but quickly increasing the pace. All the tension that had been building up was releasing and suddenly there was too much space between them. Both pulling the other as close as possible, keeping their lips locked as their hands began to explore one other.

Wanda guided Natasha towards the edge of the bed, lowering her down and standing above her. She toyed with the red wisps at her fingertips once again as the older woman watched her breathless. "If you want me to stop at any point, you tell me. You understand?" Natasha nodded her head in response. "I need to hear you Natalia. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand. Now please I need you to touch me," Natasha reached up to Wanda to pull her down but Wanda was faster and used her magic to pin her hands behind her head. "You only touch me when I tell you malyshka," she lowered herself down so that she was on top of Natasha, "Touch me and I'll stop."

Natasha let out a moan. She was always the one in control but with every passing moment she relinquished more and more of it to the young witch. She would be content to never have control again if this was the outcome.

Wanda pressed their lips together once again as Natasha let go. She moved her lips down to her neck, finding the pressure point that released another moan from Natasha. She moved her lips further down, along her collarbone and her chest, leaving marks along the way.

"This dress needs to go." With one flick of her powers it was gone. Her lips continued to explore Natasha's body slowly, savouring every part. She moved her thigh between Natasha's legs causing her to push her body up against Wanda, creating friction and craving more.

"Patience Natalia," she chuckled.

"Fuck patience. I need you now," Natasha spoke with determination. She may have lost control but she knew exactly what she needed and she needed it immediately.

Wanda wasted no time in removing the rest of Natasha's clothing. Red wisps travelled up Natasha's body, caressing her breasts and wrapping around her neck. Lowering her head, Wanda moved her tongue through Natasha's folds and let out a moan of her own. If she could only taste one more thing for the rest of her life, Natasha would be it.

She moved her tongue gently over Natasha's clit, moving and reacting to every moan she released from the older woman. Slowly increasing the pace and pressure, building Natasha closer and closer to her climax. Natasha's breathing was shallow and her moans were getting louder. A flash of red passed through Wanda's eyes as she used her powers to push Natasha over the edge. Her body convulsed under Wanda's as she slowly brought her down from her high.

Wanda released her powers from Natasha's body and moved up to hold the smaller woman in her arms. They lay breathless together, caught up in the moment.

Natasha let out a small laugh, "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced."

"Oh Natalia. We're just getting started."

—thank you for reading—

A/N- hi it's Elle thank you so much for taking the time write and send this over to me I loved it. It would be much appreciated if everyone could go follow romanoffswitch

So I've started this thing on tiktok where I post a prompt and let you guys write the story, you can send it via the email (ellejstanson.writes@gmail.com) and I'll post my favourites with your @ or you can request anonymously