After Natasha Reader x Wanda

Your body was sat on the cold tile of the bathroom floor while tears ran down your face and your heart crumbled. "let me in." Wanda's muffled voice spoke from behind the door, with nor response she knocked again and repeated the words. "please don't make me have to force the door open." She yelled out bagging on the door.

You didn't respond to her, you simply stood up and slid the lock and walked out the bathroom right passed her. She held out her arm and pulled you back to her. "Wanda let me go." You whispered through tears streaming down your face. "I get it I know what its like to lose a best friend, I lost my brother remember." She said to you. "Natasha was so much more than a best friend to me she was the only family I had. she was there when I had nobody and I don't know what I'm supposed to do without her" You whispered. And now you know why you were crying because losing her broke you. 

Wanda held you tightly in a hug letting you cry onto her shoulder, she stoked your hair and whispered to you in your ear "It's okay don't worry". "everybody leaves me." You choked out, she lifted you head up wiped you tears away and said "look at me darling, I will always be here, I'm not going anywhere. That's a promise." You wrapped you hand round the back of her neck and laced your finger through her hair.

You lifted up onto your tiptoes as you leaned in to kiss her, your lips parting ever so slightly tasting her Chapstick as your lips connected with hers. She pushed back deeply into the kiss flushing your body with endorphins, the pain was instantly eased at her touch and you craved it like a drug. "y/n you're hurting." She pulled away breathlessly. "so let me have this." You whispered, she had no chance to respond before your lips were pressed against hers, moving in sync with one another.

Your lips trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck reaching that sweet spot behind her ears, she lifted your head up and took you over to the bed climbing on top of you, letting you know that tonight it was all about you. she removed your clothes and you removed hers, throwing them down onto the floor. "you're okay with this right?" she asked. "yes" you nodded. Wanda's kisses drifted down your body to the warmth between your legs. She created a sensation that was so extra-terrestrial to you, something you'd never felt before.

Her hair was silky and soft as you tangled your hands through it holding her head in place as she worked faster. You hadn't even noticed the fact you'd been pulling on her hair, but that only seemed to encourage her and make her go faster. Your grip tightened as waves of pleasure ripped through your body letting your mind float freely.

She lifted herself up kissing you, letting you taste yourself. Her hand dropped down finding its way to your cl-t, your back arched at the contact, you hadn't expected her to keep going. A smile crossed her face as she watched you gasp at her touch. Your moans triggered her to keep going, tingles of euphoria washed your body, your stomach twisted in knots waiting to be released. Your breaths came out faster and shorter until finally she pushed you over the edge. Although it was more like she threw you off the edge with no hope of ever coming back up again. Your legs squoze together tightly keeping Wanda's hand in place as every muscle in your body contracted.

You finally let your breath go as you completely relaxed into a kiss, it was soft and loving, sweet and innocent. It spoke so many words that had never been shared before. "you scare me." You whispered, her face contorted in fear and worry. "I scare you?". "you make me vulnerable and that scares me, I don't want to get hurt." You spoke softly, her hand rose to your cheek to hold you gently. "I'd never take advantage of that; I want to keep you safe." She kissed you once more.

Lying in her arms at that moment you felt safe and loved something you never thought you'd feel again after you lost Natasha. It was nice to feel good, but you couldn't help but feel guilty. You held Wanda tightly, protecting you, keeping you warm, calming every worry. But Natasha, her lifeless body alone on the ground, her blood cool and her heart still.

"what are thinking about?" Wanda asked looking down at you lay on her chest. "why should we get to be happy when people are dying?" you looked up at her as she thought about her answer. "I don't know y/n, I just know we should appreciate the time we do have because it won't last forever." She whispered. "you make me happy." You smiled. "and hopefully I always will right until the end."

"until the end" you repeated her words, she held you close and kissed you lovingly.

Until the end.