A night to remember Natasha x Wanda x Reader

Prompt- a lil Natasha x Reader x Wanda fun for one night.

A night to remember.

Warning- pure smut, ropes, vibrator. 

Natasha pushed your naked body onto the bed pushing your legs apart, kissing up your thighs until her tongue reached your slit, dripping with arousal. Your hands clawed at the sheets as she moved her tongue up and down over your cl-t. Not long after Wanda was straddled over your face, your lips sucking on her cl-t, her warm arousal dripping down your face.

You listened to her moans, her cries, her whines which only made you wetter. You couldn't see what Natasha was doing but you felt two of her fingers push their way inside you curling forward in a steady motion, hitting your g-spot each and every time. Your mouth moaned against Wanda the faster Natasha went.

Wanda pushed her hips forward and backwards grinding against your tongue, you gripped at her thigh's steading her. You felt her spreading up her pace knowing she was getting close; you felt her shake on top of her as you helped her ride out her high. In the process you experienced one of your own, orgasmic pleasure pulsating through your veins, your nails dug into Wanda's thighs as you desperately grabbed onto her, tensing every muscle you had.

Wanda lifted herself off you so you could catch your breath, for a moment you lay there in a daze. "don't tell me you're giving up already." Natasha spoke seductively. "never" you panted out, Wanda giggled at you. She lent down over you and kisses you roughly, biting on your lip, pulling it with her as she broke away.

You sat up and gave Wanda a look, she knew exactly what the look meant, and she got up moved round to the bedside table and pulled out red velvet rope and a pink vibrator and remote. She wrapped the red rope around Natasha's wrists and tied her arms together and attached them to the bed frame.

Despite being shocked Natasha seemed to go alone with the plan, you'd never seen her so submissive before, it was hot. You leant down over to her and kissed her before whispering into her ear. "tell me if you want me to stop." She nodded and Wanda placed the pink vibrator inside of Natasha, her back arched in pleasure at the contact. 

Wanda used the remote and turned the vibrator to the first setting, Natasha's arms pulled on the ropes in shock. "you can watch, but you can't touch." Wanda teased Natasha. Wanda's lips locked with yours your hands roamed round her body pinching gently at her nipples, Wanda's eyes rolled back as she flinched. Natasha watched as you and Wanda locked your thighs together and began to grind against each other. The two of you looked at her as she whined, Wanda grabbed the remote and tuned it up higher.

Natasha crossed her legs and clenched her muscles attempting to create much needed friction, clearly the vibrator was doing something, just no enough but wand and yourself wouldn't give in so easily. The two of you sped up your motions grinding harder, again you nails clawed at her skin on her back as you fell of the edge. Your cries and moans pushing Wanda to her orgasm, you felt your thigh drip with Wanda's arousal. Her hot breath on your neck as she rode out her high.

The two of you looked at each other and decided it was time, you took one of Natasha breasts into your mouth massaging the other with your hand. Wanda turned up the vibrator and dropped her head in between Natasha's legs. She sucked on Natasha's cl-t forcing moans to spew out from her pretty red lips.

Her moans came out at a higher pitch and her breather were shorter, sweat dripped from her forehead head, her back arched and her toes curled. She let out one final long cry of pleasure as her body quivered. Wanda left the vibrator inside Nat and not long after she was orgasming for the second time.

Even after her second orgasm Wanda didn't remove the vibrator "please, please." Natasha begged for the vibrator to be removed, too sensitive to handle anymore. "don't worry princess." You whispered and pulled out the vibrator, she sighed in relief. Wanda untied the rope from around Natasha, light red rings wrapped around her wrists, marks the rope had left. Dark red blotches covered her skin, marks you had left. All three of you peppered with hickeys.

You all collapsed down onto the bed breathless and tired, that was a night to remember and one hell of a way to destress. 

A/N- okay so I don't particularly like this one but I'm posting it anyway.