Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader

part 4

part 4

y/n POV

I snuck out of Wanda's room early in the morning just like we'd planned, this was I won't wake Natasha up. The last think I need right now is her seeing me again, sex ridden in just my underwear.

I successful pull of our plan, making it to my room without making a sound. I gather my things together to go and take a shower.

After i've finished I go into the kitchen to see Wanda and Natasha getting their usual caffeine fix. "Morning." Natasha says, with a grin on her face.

"Morning." I smile.

"what's that grin for?" wanda raises her eyebrow.

"who me?" Natasha takes a sip of her coffee, I just stand there confused.

"Yes... you! it's what like 7am and your smiling." Wanda says, Natasha loses it bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Honestly... I applaud you both you're wonderful actors but those walls are thin." She laughs and I instantly feel embarrassed my cheeks warm and my jaw clenched.

Wanda scoffs running her hand through her hair. "You can calm down, i'm not going to say anything but just so you both know Steve is coming over later with the baby and Peggy." I nod, but I still refuse to say any words.

"Steve's coming! Shit." Wanda says choking on her drink a little.

"Wanda chill, he knows y/n is living with us he knows the situation he doesn't care." Natasha passes Wanda a cloth to clean the spilt coffee drops.

"HE KNOWS!" wanda yells and I start to panic more, the air leaving my lungs faster that i'd like.

"Fuck no... Not about your fuck buddy." I cringe at her words.

"I'm not a fuck buddy." I roll my eyes.

"You guys can't be together... but you fuck each other... no strings attached. You're fuck buddy's." She'd be right except there are strings... there are feelings.

"She's not my fuck buddy. Please don't call her that." Wanda hits Natasha playfully.

"Okay okay i'm sorry... y/n you're a lovely girl you know i'm playing," I nod and smile reassuring her that i'm fine "anyway i've got to go i'll see you later Steve will be here at like 7ish." Wanda and I nod.

Natasha leaves.

"I'm so sorry about that." wanda tells me.

"Wanda it's okay don't worry about it, anyway i've got to go i'll see you tonight." I grab my keys off the side.

"Wait!" Wanda stops me before I can leave.

She hands me a piece of her toast "you've not eaten." I take the toast from her hand hugging her goodbye. Like instinct I find myself leaning in to kiss her lightly before I leave. Shit.