Professor Maximoff Wanda x Reader

Wanda's POV

"Okay everyone my name is professor Maximoff and I will be teaching Anatomy and Physiology for the semester in place of professor Rogers." I greet the class, rows of student sat in front of me waiting for me to begin my lecture.

Most of which look like they'd rather go to sleep and the rest of them seem to be finding it difficult to pull their eyes from their phones.

"I'd appreciate it if the phones go away, if you'd like to play games and chill out social media by all means do so but I will not be going over this content again." I announce.

Multiple heads raise up, now putting their phones into their pockets and bags. "Anato-'' I'm interrupted by a girl pushing through the doors to the lecture hall "I'm so so so sorry i'm late." She apologises.

She struggles to hold onto her books and laptop dropping a few things before scrambling to a seat at the front, earning snickers from her class mates.

"It's alright just take a seat and i'll talk to you after class." I tell her, she looks up at me and I suddenly become at a loss for words.

My mind goes blank as I find myself staring at her and her beauty a little too long. Her features are soft, her cheeks are rosey and her smile is bright. I finally snap away from my trance and begin the class.

"You asked me to stay behind?" she says as the chatter of the class fades down the halls emptying the room. It's just us, alone, she's close to me and I notice just how pretty she actually is.

she's my student. "Yes, I handed out a booklet at the start of the class, i'll just grab you a copy." I run into my office to grab her the book.

When I turn around she's standing in the doorway. "Shit!" I yell out, startled by her presence. "Sorry." She laughs. "I didn't mean to scare you miss-'' she trails off, now realising she doesn't know my name.

"Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff." I tell her. i'm not sure why I gave her my first name. "y/n y/l/n"

"well Miss Maximoff i'm sorry I was late, I expected you to yell... obviously I was wrong." I smile at her. "Don't worry about it, you looked stressed this morning I don't think you need me to stress you out anymore."

Honestly that girl looked like a walking disaster. "To be honest I was a little startled to see you... I was erm expecting professor Rogers and i've been packing up boxes i'm moving into an apartment soon so everything's just a bit hectic."

"Ahh yeah Steve, his wife just gave birth so he's taken some time off to be with her, i'm a temporary fix for his position i'm only here for the semester." She nods.

I pass her the booklet and that's when it hits me, Ive seen her name before, I know her. "Natasha, are you Natashas new roommate?" she stares at me confused. "I am, why?"

Natasha's been my friend for as long as I can remember, she lives close to the university but she works part time, teaching dance classes over at the studio in the city and at the weekends she teaches martial arts. Steve called me last minute, his wife went into preterm labour the other night.

Things were touch and go at first but everything seems to be okay now. Since the labour was earlier than originally expected the temporary replacement wasn't ready on time so I came in last minute.

I don't live close, Natasha offered to let me have one of her spare rooms she mentioned the new roommate moving in last night but I was too busy preparing to listen to her properly.

"It- well- Natasha she's  my friend i'm in the other spare room." She frowns. "so what your saying is you and natasha are my roommates. My professor is my roommate" her eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry i'll find a place of my own soon, it's only temporary." She nods. "Right okay, well anyway I have to go... you know finish packing."

God this is going to be awkward. i'm already stressed about teaching this class, now i'm living with my student. A constant reminder of the stress that awaits for me each day I stand in this lecture hall. Fuck!

y/n POV

Living here the past few weeks has been strange to say the least. Natasha is out most nights, leaving me alone with Professor Maximoff.