Complicated love Natasha x Reader

you're Tony's daughter.

warning- smut

info- can't remember if I mentioned it but y/n is 18-19 years old.

note- this story has yet to be spell checked and there are capital letters missing every I wrote this one on my phone.

You'd come home early after being out with friends when you arrived you saw your father with the other avengers drinking and eating. you'd only met a few of the avengers normally you were too busy to hang out with them. but over on the sofa there was a red head, gorgeous face and such an angelic laugh. her eyes were light, and they sparked but you were just too far away to see what colour they were.

"hey darling you're home early" your dad said as you walked in.
"you're home early" he repeated again. you quickly snapped out of your trance "oh uh yeah sorry". "y/n what's got you so distracted" he said. "oh, nothing just lots of... new people" you responded shyly now realising everyone was looking at you. "oh yeah everyone this my most prized creation yet my daughter y/n... and y/n this is Natasha, Wanda, Loki, clint and vison... I'm pretty sure you've already met the others." he said pointing at each team member. "yeah, hi I remember the rest of you and to the others nice to meet you." you say politely, you really wanted to capture Natasha's attention but as soon as you looked over at her she put her head down.

You'd been hanging out with them drinking for a while when you finally managed to get some time alone with Natasha. "god it's taken me all night to finally get your attention, don't you like me." you say feeling the confidence of vodka run through your veins. "it's not what you think." she said once again looking away from you, you walked over getting closer to her which is when you noticed she was blushing. despite the redness in her cheeks, she'd managed to keep her composure when she turned back to you both hers and your eyes locked and you could now see that they were in fact a beautiful green colour. "Nat you're blushing" you said still remaining confident. "oh, it's nothing anyway good to meet you, you're not as annoying as I'd imagined still annoying non the less." she said laughing.

"You don't like me." You said grinning at her somehow despite her words you were desperate to know if she actually meant it. for some reason it drove you crazy not knowing if she truly didn't like you or if she was just joking around. "I don't like you." she said rolling her eyes, you'd taken the opportunity to edge closer to her "you don't?" you questioned once again, continuing to get closer to her until you were merely centimetres apart. You leant over to her whispering "I think you do" follow it up with a light kiss on her neck. her breath hitched in her throat as she attempted to speak "I-". you continued kissing her neck feeling her pulse rise and her breathing speed up, you lifted your head slightly levelled at her ear "Someone struggling for words." You whispered. you broke away and stepped back and watched her, it was almost as if the switch had flipped because all of a sudden, she regained her stern, powerful composure as lust and confidence filled her emerald, green eyes. "follow me, I'll show you speechless." She said demandingly.

Your family were over in the other room with the other avengers laughing it seemed like a good opportunity to head to your room... nobody would notice. You'd probably never get another chance to be alone with her.

As you walked through the door Natasha quickly shut the door and pinned you against it... both hands pinned above your head with her left hand while she right undid the buckle on her belt. quickly removing it and wrapping it around your wrists tightly. Once she'd done so she turned you around, you were now standing face against the door Natasha directly behind you still with one hand on your writs above your head the other hand slowly unzipping the navy-blue strapless dress you'd been wearing all he while leaving dark marks around your neck and upper back. her hot breath on your skin causing a wave of butterflies to fill your stomach and your legs to feel weak. she took her time making her way down your back.