Movement- Natasha x Wanda

WHEN YOU MOVE I'M MOVED.

The tower was abandoned.

There wasn't a soul inside the compound except for Natasha and Wanda. One light on in the Livingroom dimmed. One light was on in Wanda's room.

Wanda hadn't realised she wasn't alone and neither had Natasha. The realisation came for Wanda when she heard the faintest of noises coming from down the hall. Natasha however hadn't realised there was anyone else accompanying her in the compound until she heard Wanda's voice calling out.

"I thought you were all on missions," Wanda spoke softly as to not startle Natasha to which she didn't. The assassin had that kind of sense, she knew the delicate voice belonged to someone who would never harm her, though Wanda could.

"I got back this morning," Natasha explained.

"Oh, okay," Wanda nodded.

"Had you been wanting the place to yourself?"

Wanda shook her head. Natasha understood the loneliness of the skyscraper, she knew how it felt to be trapped in your own thoughts, of course, she never understood the sheer weight of Wanda's, not at this time.

For Wanda thoughts weren't just thoughts because she, with that little imagination of hers, could do just about anything wanted, if only she could control it better she could have her every desire at her fingertips but the weight of the job seemed to control her more than anything.

"You can sit with me if you want," Natasha offered and Wanda excepted.

Wanda was curious.

They didn't talk for a while, but Natasha could feel Wanda's eyes burning into her head.

"Is there something wrong?" Natasha asked.

"How are you so calm, with all that we see, how isn't your head spinning?" Wanda asked. Natasha's ability to handle herself during missions was so stark compared to Wandas, the Russian woman was somewhat of a motivation and an inspiration to Wanda, she made her want to learn how to be better.

"Discipline, I control my thoughts, they don't control me."

Wanda toyed with her magic, twirling it around her fingertips.

"My thoughts do control me," she stated as she let red sparks flutter over Natasha. Natasha's brow raised as she stared amusedly at the magic.

"How do you stay so disciplined?" Wanda said.

"If I show you this you have to promise me you'll keep it to yourself," Natasha told Wanda as she stood up from the sofa, her blanket dropping to the floor. Wanda's eyes fluttered to Natasha's bare legs and then up to the tight shorts cut high on her thighs.

Natasha was sacred to let Wanda see her, the way she was about to show her. Natasha found her discipline in her dance, which stayed between her and the four walls of her room at all times, almost but she was doing this to help Wanda because for some strange reason she cared about her. She was fascinated by her abilities.

"I promise."

Natasha offered her hand to Wanda, she took it and Natasha pulled her up from the sofa. The assassin made room for the both of them, she began playing music in the background. Nothing too loud.

"It's not quite the same when you're with someone as when you're alone but you'll get the idea," Natasha began, "have you ever danced before?"

Wanda shook her head, "once or twice, but not really." She found it noticeably harder to breathe as Natasha's hand was placed on her back.