Chapter 13

"2 weeks

"2 weeks."

"2 Weeks?!" I said.

"Yes, 1 week to speak with my father and the other week to meet my people and interact." Adrian explained. Meet his people? What is he thinking?

"Ok listen here Mr. Reynolds. I have a pack that I have recently been instated. I am a female Alpha which means they already are giving me less respect than I deserve. Do you think I have room for mistakes? And in this case, Vacation??" I said.

"Its like you have forgotten that I am an Alpha that manages a large pack." I finished.

"Yea, I wish you weren't" he said, more like whispered.

"Well, I am. 1 week and 2 days" I spoke. "5 days to meet with your dad and 4 days to meet your people."

"Ok! That sounds fine to me." He said happily. "Well, we can leave tomorrow. So, this matter can be out of our way in no time."

"Yes, but I have to return to my pack today." I said to him. "And I am leaving right now."

I got up and headed straight to the front. While I was sparring with Xander, I had asked him to ready a car in case I had to leave so I went to the front to see if it was there. It was. Adrian was right behind me, but I didn't bother to bid him goodbye because we were going to see each other later and I was already short on time.

The car sped off and I looked back to see Adrian frowning. 'Serves him right!' I thought before audibly chuckling. 45 minutes later and I was back home.

"Xavier!" I bellowed in the hallway.

"Woolcock!" he shouted back. I smiled when I saw him and did a little sprint before enveloping him in a hug. Mind you, this is a very rare behavior from me, but Adrian has changed how I react nowadays. I don't know if it is a good thing, I'm more emotional now, but I just find myself openly expressing emotions.

"Everything ok?" he asked after we broke apart.

"Yea but I have something serious to tell you and I'm contemplating if I should tell the pack tonight also." I said to him seriously.

"Go on."

"So, Adrian is a hybrid. That means he's half werewolf, half v-"

"Vampire." He cut me off. "Yea, I had my thoughts after he knocked me out earlier this year. I did a little research, but I wasn't too sure because it just seemed so farfetched."

"I know. I was so shocked but above all. I was worried about the pack's reaction." I spoke. "Not only is he my mate, he's also Vampire King. And that makes this a whole other level of f-"

I was cut off by Katy's loud shout.

"Alpha!" she ran and hugged me. I smiled.

"Hey Beta!" I said smiling down at her. "How are you?"