Chapter 23 - Xenus Part 3

TW/  Mild Sexual Content

I woke up to a hard substance pressing into my core

I woke up to a hard substance pressing into my core. I opened my eyes, frightened, only to find a sleepy smirking Adrian. He's rubbing slow circles into my core whilst watching me with a fondness in his eyes.

"What a way to wake up." I said slightly breathless. He bends down to kiss me but I swerve him hoping he won't smell my breath.

"Good Morning." he said, attacking my neck instead. "How are you feeling?"

I groaned. I never want to speak of it again because I already know my plans.

"I'm as good as ever." I replied. "Give me a sec, I really need to go to the bathroom."

"To wee?" he said, pulling up to flash me a broad smile.

"Yes and no, I'll be right back." I said pushing him off me and running to the restroom.

I quickly brush my teeth, wash my face and of course take a wee before heading back into the room.

Mr. Handsome with an erection jutting in my direction laid on his side smiling at me as I approached. He jumped off the bed, frightening me and pulled me off the ground into his chest.

I squealed and dipped down to press my lips to his. He groans into the kiss, dropping me on the bed and pulling me closer.

"You're so beautiful." he said, kissing all over my face.

"You're so pretty," I said blushing.

He threw back his head in a fit of laughter. "Pretty? Really? Pretty?"

He began to tickle me. I hate tickles!

"S-st-o-o-p!" I said in between laughs. He just pushed me down before kissing me deeply once more. His hands ran up and down my front, skimming my breast and my stomach.

"We're going by my pack tonight." he said in between kisses.

"Mhm, why?" I said

"I've been a bit MIA and I can't leave you here." he said kissing the side of my mouth.