Chapter 11

"We have the plan settled

"We have the plan settled." I said to my pack members. "The meeting is settled." 

The members dispersed from the meeting grounds as I walked towards the pack house. 

"You seriously are going through with that?" Xavier asked. I looked at him.

"Do I go on my public platform and tell lies?" I said as I kept walking.

"Well that's crazy. You know I will always have you in high regards but this is a bit over the top" He said, more scared than anything. 

"OK" I said and walked inside the house. "I need a mature beta" 

"What of me?" Xavier asked. 

"You're lead warrior and also my bestfriend. What would the pack think?" I asked

"When since you care about what they think, you're Alpha, you just do" He said.

"Well I may need an interim Beta" I said. "And it'll be you"

"Today?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling that my mini me will not be competent when the plan goes into action." I said. "However, I will be going by another pack today... for a meeting, so you could probably try out your possible role while I'm gone" 

"Ok, what would you like for me to do?" He asked.

"Ensure that the pack warriors guard the border and if they've found anything, record it and also record possible ways it can be fixed. Schedule a pack meeting and issue a PSA on the training on for tomorrow. Meet with the warriors prior to dinner tonight and have them assessed, that is, find out what they saw basically drill them because we have another inside man, you're the only one I've told this. Record every detail and be vigilant. Ok?" I asked. He nodded but it seemed that the work was a bit much.

I went in the bathroom and showered. I was meeting Adrian today. He called said he needed to talk and he came back yesterday from wherever the hell he went. I mean, I was excited a little. Seeing him after a month is pretty exciting but, I had to conceal all joy because this was a business meeting and not a booty call.

Much to my dismay. 

I hopped into the car as my driver pulled out of the driveway. His pack was around 30-45 minutes as his pack was very near but his land space; that land space was the whole journey. We pulled up and the guards seemed to have been expecting me as I entered without being hassled. I preferred it this way because I was easily pissed off and a lot of questions from them, especially today, would've costed a life. 

I left the car and walked to his house but before I could ring the doorbell, his sister answered it.

"Beautiful Aziki, Nice to see you here today!" she said and pulled me in a hug. I hugged her back and then walked into the house.