Chapter 17

TW: A little sexual content.  It is mild, however, if you do not like sexual content whatsoever, do not read. 

The meeting with Adrian's dad went well

The meeting with Adrian's dad went well. We discussed ways to kill hybrids (because it is possible that Xenus has created other hybrids), vampires (because he can also create vampires), and well, witches. 

I never knew that the vampire kingdom had witches as well. They are called strigoi-s and they are very powerful. 

In comparison to the werewolf world, vampires are all united under one kingdom. There were no packs or covens, everyone ruled under the same kingdom, with just one king and queen. 

Typically, in the werewolf world, packs range from as low as 10 to as high as 200. The largest I've heard of is about 174 but my pack is 114 mebers and that is a relatively large pack. There were many packs scatterred around but if all the members of every pack were to join up, it would be as big as the vampire kingdom. 

The more time I spent here in Romania, the more I wanted to be here. It was a really good environment but the more I was here, the more I dreaded going back home. As much as I've grown accustommed to vampires, I know my pack will not take this news lightly and that is why I have to tell them. 

And worst of all, I have to tell them I have a mate and he is King of Vampires. This is going to be extremely challenging. 

I sat by the door of the conference room waiting on Adranus to finish chatting up his warriors. He was talking about a lot of things but the most prominent was the matter of me, and my safety. 

His austerity drew me to him. I simply could not stop looking at how his muscles flexed when he gesticulated or how his veins popped when he shouts commands at his warriors. His fierceness would've driven people away. He is rough, harsh and very manly. I was very much not averse to the idea of him being rough to me. 

Although he chooses not to be. 

As if he sensed my eyes he glanced at me and I saw his red eyes reflecting the visceral actions he would've done to me if we were alone. Maybe that's what prompted him to end his meeting because few seconds after, warriors filed out of the room in a hurry.

I stood up and walked to him. He met me halfway in the room and rested his forehead upon mine.

"What were you thinking about?" he whispered looking down at me. 

"You." I said softly. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Is that so?" he said before pulling me into a soft yet passionate kiss. My hands roamed his back as he deepened the kiss pulling me even closer to him. It's as if he thought I would slip away from his grasp. 

I pulled back from the kiss as he began kissing down my neck and back up to my lips. I put my hands around his neck and ran my hands through his hair as the kiss turned rough and our emotions began to be poured out through every caress of lips and skin. We both wanted each other and every move we made showed that.