Chapter 20

TW/ Sexual Content

TW/ Sexual Content

Somehow, I'm laying on my bed in my room with Adrian draped over my body

Somehow, I'm laying on my bed in my room with Adrian draped over my body. His hand is draped over my torso twitching every few minutes and his breath fanning the side of my neck.

He still hasn't said anything to me and I must admit, I'm worried. Scared even because how can my playful, easy-going mate be wound up so long after a trip that was going fine. And why the hell can't I remember much?

I don't push the thought further as I felt the heaviness in my groin indicating I need to have a wee.

"Adrian." I said in a soft voice. He doesn't move and neither does his hand. In fact, it tightens around my waist.

"Adrian!" I said a bit harsher. He jerks but still doesn't move.

In one swift motion, I turn him on his back and straddle his waist, his hand falling onto my ass. I instinctively wrap my hand around his neck to hold him in place.

He stirs underneath me as a small smile graces his face- with his eyes still closed.

"I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning."

"Well, I need to wee." I said. He grabs my ass, holding me in place.

"What are you, twelve? Who says wee?" he said whilst laughing at me. I narrowed my eyes at his beautiful face before smacking his chest.

"Leave me alone."

I move to get up but he uses both his hands to hold me and wiggles me until I'm settled onto his hard-on.

I gasp at the feel of him pressing against my entrance. Squeezing my eyes shut, I moaned softly at the feeling of him there. He opens his eyes, regarding me with a lust-filled stare.

His hands slowly trail up my spine, stopping at my neck, pulling my face to his.

"You can wee later."

He covers my lips with his and kisses me in a slow rhythmic fashion. I moan, placing my hands on the bed to steady myself. I kiss him back, nipping lightly at his lips. He runs his hand down my back, over my ass and stops at my clit, pressing lightly. A low guttural moan escapes me at the sensation and he uses that to thrust his tongue into my mouth.