Chapter 1

As I stepped forward thy bowed their heads as a sign of respect but as soon as their heads rose, they gasped

As I stepped forward thy bowed their heads as a sign of respect but as soon as their heads rose, they gasped. Expressions burst across all their faces. I held a stoic expression and waited for my father to finish speaking.

"This is your Alpha. SHE is going to be governing this pack." More gasps were heard. I internally cringed at what I was up against. I had to prove myself to them and with one leap from the podium I landed on the floor of the arena face to face with my pack. I bowed my head as a sign of loyalty and honor and I went to my knees. Little do they know; I was not weak. I showed them what they wanted to see and now I was ready to prove to them I am serious.

I removed the paper from my back pocket and started calling their names, All the traitors names. One by one I was going to set an example of them.

I stood gazing at the audience before me. They all looked curious. One by the one the traitors lined out in front of me.

"Y'all know what you did, confess." I said. It was either that or a savage death. They all looked surprised, all except one. I looked at him and said loudly.

"Why don't you start first" He looked at me and turned to the crowd.

"Ook. Ok, I'm a traitor" He pointed to all the other traitors and said "We all are. I personally did something horrible, but it was for my mate."

"That's no excuse!" I boomed loudly. He jumped slightly and shook his head.

"It kind of was, I had to kill him, whether he was a pack member or not." He shrieked out. I smirked at him and looked at the pack member's faces, they were morphed in shocked faces.

"Confessing wasn't so hard, Was it Marcus?" I said to him. He bowed his head and turned away from the pack. "Next!" I said loudly

"I betrayed our previous Alpha for an alliance with the rouges" Another traitor said. The pack gasped loudly, and my father looked surprised but covered it quickly with anger.

"I gave information about all our pack members to our rival pack, but it was for good-" Another one whispered, but I cut him off

"Good, Enough! Luke you've done wrong, not good." I looked at the girl and raised my eyebrows signaling it was her turn.

"I slept with Alpha Hayden and signed my family over to his pack. I also turned down deals from landowners and I made friends with the rouges who killed Xavier's sister" Tears flowed from her eyes and the pack was completely ashamed and surprised at the news they were getting.

I turned to Xavier and bowed slightly signaling I was sorry for what she did, and he has my support. He nodded his head at me and the pack, who surprisingly copied what I did.

I turned to Kayden and glared at him. It was his turn and he knew it.

"Well... I kind of... Uhm... Told someone about our pack which turned into someones and that's why for the past few years hunters have been plaguing our pack"

"I helped the rouges to destroy the pack's hospital, stole some drugs and placed wolves' bane in all the IV drips, resulting in the death of 47 injured wolves. I am still working with them but was going to break our alliance today when I heard about the new alpha. "Joshua said while raising evidence of the paper he was going to use to destroy his alliance with the rouges."

"These are some of the people who betrayed the pack, only a small portion. The reason I exposed these six persons is because they have been continuously doing these incorrect deeds." I said to my pack. I took a step closer to Luke and grabbed his neck in a fatal grip before he could react.

"It is now up to you guys to decide what happens to them" I said.

"Before we decide, tell us the names of the other traitors" One of my pack members said.

"Maybe if you payed less attention to the vanities of this pack, you could've have seen what's right in front of your eyes." I said to him.

"Decide Now!" I said loudly to the wolves in front of me.

No one step up or said anything so in one snap I ripped Luke's body from his head. I said harshly

"He gave information about all of you to a rival pack. You know what that means? The rival pack knows all our strength and weaknesses. To me that's a death penalty." I stepped over to the girl, Keisha.

"What about her huh?" I said to the pack. Once again, No one answered.

"Oh, you want her dead? Well, what I think, she should suffer. In the dungeons now!" I said loudly. Xavier and two other guards grabbed her and pulled her away from the scenes.

"Alpha can you pardon the other four please." A little girl said. I smiled at her, a genuine smile.

"Why should I do that sweetie?" I said sweetly.

"Uncle Joshua wasn't his self for the past few years. I knew that his mate rejected him but he didn't want me to know and that's why he got so angry. Alpha was so upset at him the day the incident with the hospital happened, but the incident only happened because the Alpha was neglecting him and he was sad plus the rouges were manipulating him. I know deep down he's sorry" I smiled at the girl.

"Honey I know that, they all were sorry, but this pack thinks I'm bluffing, and they need to know I'm serious. I'm here to gain their loyalty and respect, I'm not here to force it into them. You're the only one who stepped up and in doing so, you gave your uncle another chance to live. Not only is he sorry but he is also the strongest fighter in the pack" The pack gasped, I know they didn't know he was strong. "But for the others like Marcus Russell will be placed into the darkest part of the dungeon because they aren't genuinely sorry, they're only sorry their caught"

I signaled to the guards to carry the four to the dungeons according to how I wanted it.

"Now you sweetie is an example of a honorable pack member. You've proven to me that it isn't the maturity of the body that is necessary, it's the strength, vigor and courage of the mind. Your extraordinary, one step ahead of every pack member in this arena and for that you're my new beta." I said to her. She looked shocked and stretched out her hand to me.

"I'm Katy Roberts, Your new beta. It's a pleasure." She said. The pack members looked shocked and looked at me with respect. I stepped up unto the podium and pointed to Joshua.

"I know you won't betray this pack again because I've been watching you and you know what I'm capable of" I said to him, he bowed his head. "And because of that you're the new Assistant Leader of the Pack Warriors alongside Xavier. Your strong and your ways of practice will fill the gap of the weaknesses of this pack." He looked shocked but bowed his head. I turned to my father signaling that I was finished. He stepped up and boomed.

"I now bestow my Alpha title to my daughter Aziki. You all have seen her capabilities and if for a second you doubt her, you don't know what's good for you." The pack bowed and all lifted their right hands. I looked shocked. Already! They said in Unison.

"To our new Alpha, we show gratitude, to our new Alpha we show respect. To our new Alpha we pledge loyalty, Always and forever." They placed their right hands at their side and said

"And ever!" I bowed once more before walking from the podium with Katy trailing me and into the crowd. As I stepped forward, they parted a path for me to walk. I nodded at them and walked into the pack house, towards me and my beta's room.

********************************

1432 Words.