Closing Remarks

Congrats on reaching the end of 'The Alpha Female'! 🎉

To many, this may be a 4 star book. To some, it may be a comfort book. To others it may be a cliche. But to me, it represents my growth. Growth as a writer and a person.

I started writing this book as a young aspiring writer. I've always had a passion for it, and I have to admit that this book was an impulsive decision. The idea just popped up in my head, I wrote it down and before I knew it, the first chapter was published on wattpad in 2018.

Over the course of the years, I attempted to fix the grammatical errors but not affect the plot. And, to be honest I thought maybe I should've edited everything. Make the characters more refined. Develop the plot a bit better. Fix grammatical errors. Remove cliches. All of that stuff. But I decided against it. This book is my first ever published book, it's my baby and I want my growth as a writer to be shown in it. In every aspect of it. (At Least for now, maybe I'll refine it in the future. Who knows?)

To my current readers: I appreciate you so much. The comments, the likes, the PATIENCE, wow, you're all forever in my hearts. WOW, I'm amazed, Thank you guys so much.

To my future readers: Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. And, I hope you liked it because there's nothing in it I'm changing😂

I promise to come back bigger and better next time. I love you guys. Thank you so much.

See you in the next book.

***

End Date: February 3, 2022
Reads at end date: 1K
Likes at end date: 120

~kezwroteit