Chapter 8

Adrian was lovely

Adrian was lovely. He was perfect but I just hated how I curved to him. It was weird. I still haven't told my pack about us yet. Only his beta, sister and a few pack warriors knew. It's not like he didn't want to let everyone know we just haven't had the time. We had to be dealing with Xenus' constant attacks on my pack, we were also worried about him knowing about us. We normally meet up, twice-thrice, a week and Adrian has become really impatient. I feel like i have not had enough time to show my pack the real me. Like Adrian has made me display soft emotions and even around my pack those emotions were spilling over.

"Xavier?" I called as I rounded the table in my office making my way to the door. I was going sparring today with the teenagers. They had called me again asking for tips and advanced practice. I wanted Xavier to take over the office so I could be out for about 4 hours.

"Yes Woolcock?" he said sounding from the living area.

"I need a favor, watch my office for a bit?" I asked him approaching the living area. "I'm sparring the teens and it might take a while"

He nodded deeply engrossed in his phone. I smacked the back of his head and he yelped falling from the chair.

"I said yes! You're so rough. Gosh! I agreed Woolcock" He said. I walked away proud he heard me. I walked to the kitchen grabbing an apple and a bottle of water before walking out of the house. I trudged down the path towards the training grounds seeing the children gathered waiting on me.

"Ready?" I said approaching them. They nodded standing up quickly and getting rigid. We sparred for more than 4 hours and by the time I was done I was a bit tired and they were really weak. I made them rest, some falling asleep as I called their parents to get them. As their parents approached one by one they all filed out and left. I too was tired so after everyone left I slowly walked towards the pack house. Before I left the grounds hands flew around my mouth in a swift motion making me yelp aiming for the thing's balls. Turns out it was my mate.

He pulled me closer to him before turning me around and pulling me in a tight hug. I nuzzled closer to his chest loving his scent forgetting that I was sweaty. I pulled away quickly.

"I'm sweaty Adrian" I whispered embarrassed. He chuckled pulling me closer. I squirmed in his arms but he just started kissing my skin. I scrunched my nose bursting into laughter when he starts tickling my sides. Who knew I would be ticklish?

He gazed at my lighthearted expression before dropping his forehead to mine.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked seriously. I was baffled. I haven't done this before.

"I'm not sure. I don't think I can do it good seeing as I haven't done it before. I don't want it to be bad for you because of me. I don't know Adri-" I was cut off when soft lips fell on mine.

I paused not knowing what to do. He moved his lips against mine and soon I started copying his actions. This was really nice. He gently pushed me against a tree before speeding up the kiss. I placed my hand by the base of his neck wanting more out of the kiss. He immediately picked up and lifted me on his hips against the tree. He kissed me deeply his tongue entering my mouth. This intrusion was weird. But I liked it. I slipped my tongue in too pressing it against his making him groan. It was sexy. I did that again hoping for the same response but he didn't groan. I pulled away frowning a bit but he just started kissing my neck making head falling back.