Chapter 5

I groaned as I realized the time I woke up

I groaned as I realized the time I woke up. It was 11:30 am. I was still laying in Adrian's bed. It was comfortable, and it reeked of him. I got up, unwillingly and went straight to the bathroom to have a rejuvenating shower.

"Sure, just check in with me later" Adrian said, walking into the room with a phone at his ears. "Yea and let me know how she's feeling. yea sure... yea bye" He said and hung up.

His eyes landed on me immediately before he strolled into the restroom and kissed my forehead whispering good morning. I could get use to this, but I would never let him know that.

"Taking a shower?" he asked.

"Yea, I woke up late and I want to get started on work" I said. He turned towards the bathroom mirror looking at me through it while he brushed his teeth.

"I'm coming, go on over and get the water going" he said seriously. I looked at him with a quirked brow before literally shoving him out of his bathroom. He laughed at me but starts undressing himself. I closed the bathroom door quickly and bolting it, hearing him roar with laughter. It was rather melodic. I liked it

I took a quick shower-15 minutes- before wrapping up in a robe and stepping into the room. Adrian was nowhere to be found so I took that as an opportunity to go over to his open closet to get dressed.

"Yes Alpha, there has been no recent activities with Xenus, which proves to be good and there haven't been any recent rogue attacks

"Yes Alpha, there has been no recent activities with Xenus, which proves to be good and there haven't been any recent rogue attacks." Lindon, the head of the pack warriors said. I nodded at him offering a respectful smile before letting him off to go see his mate and his children.

I smiled at that thought. Mate. Aziki was something else. She was so different. I liked her different. I was craving her a lot. It was impossibly hard to get her out of my mind. Her soft features, her rough attitude, her alpha-female character, everything. She was a notch above perfect, well for me at least.

I walked towards my room to grab some files and some clothes so I could give Aziki the room until she leaves. I didn't bother knocking hoping that she was still in the shower and walked over to the desk by the corner in my room. The room was awfully quiet. I grabbed the papers I needed. I sat down for a bit rummaging through the drawers looking for a few papers Mr. Rodden had given me. He said I was to review them before handing them back to him.

Unsuccessful in finding them I decided to go in my closet to grab a few clothes for a couple of days. As I stepped in the sight had my wolf surfacing almost immediately. It was Aziki. Her figure immediately catching my eyes. She was naked, well at least from back way. Her long hair flowing to just above her hips making my eyes travel to her ass then to her legs. She was amazing. Her figure was amazing. I grabbed a robe from off the hangers a walked up behind her slowly pulling it onto her shoulders. She gasped obviously surprised before she tightened the robe around her and started blushing. I had never seen her blush before, and the sight was wonderful. She was beautiful.

I bent my head slowing dragging my lips over her collarbone then to the nape of her neck. Hearing her sigh of pleasure I pulled her back flush against my chest. I began peppering kisses up her neck to behind her ear then back to where my mark would be. I immediately started sucking that area making a low moan escape her lips. Due to her reaction I pulled her closer, sucking harder on her skin. I turned her around and started kissing down her chest towards the valley between her breast. She pulled away, her eyes returning to their regular color before she scowls at me. She pushes me a distance from her before walking out of the closet with her clothes in hand.

"Adrian!" She said dragging out my name. Making my eyes close at the sound. She was truly a blessing.

"Mhm?" I hummed looking at her fuming figure on the other side of the bed.

"You cannot do stuff like that." she said angrily. "What if someone saw us? Heck not even that, we haven't even told anyone. I haven't even become accustomed to you being my mate yet. You are doing stuff like this isn't helping my decision making. This isn't helping me. You need-" I cut off her ranting by kissing that same spot before. I surprised her by being right in front of her in a second.

She stammered for a bit before closing her eyes again and staggering a bit. I held her immediately pulling her robe clad body onto my waist, her straddling me. I focused on kissing her neck slowly kissing up towards her cheek then to the corner of her mouth. She gasped not expecting that but put her hands in my hair tousling it. I immediately groaned and threw her on the bed me climbing up on her moving her robe away slowly, her breasts almost coming into view when a loud knock stopped me in my tracks.

I ignored it at first, but the door suddenly flung open making me growl loudly. My mate was below me in just a little robe, her body being exposed a bit, and someone dare come in. It made me pissed. What if they saw her?

"Oh, for Christ's sake, Adrian I need you to come n-" Nick, my beta, said stopping his sentence when he caught sight of us. Aziki stilled beneath me shielding her face in my shirt. I growled at Nick.

"Wrong timing. Don't you know what's privacy" I mumbled angrily. He was still dumbstruck at seeing the sight before he slowly backed out of the room his hands out in surrender.

We he left I found myself on the floor pushed by my mate who was beyond pissed. She grabbed her clothes the second time this morning before going in the bathroom the door slamming shut. I could hear her loud growls as she tried hard to control her wolf. She was really upset, and I could feel her anger.

"I'm sorry Aziki" I said at the bathroom door. I wasn't

"You're not Adrian, now leave me" She said in her alpha tone. That made me twitch a bit. I didn't like that. I was itching to spank her. Pinching my nose, I said

"You're my mate, I can't think straight around you" My voice came out soft and judging from the silence in the bathroom I knew she understood how I was feeling. "But I will give you space, from now on no physical contact, nothing. I promise" I said.

The door of the bathroom opened revealing a clothed Aziki.

"Really?" she asked regret flitting through her eyes quickly.

"Yes, if that's what you want" I said. She sighed but walked out of the room.

I didn't follow her but instead walked into the bathroom readying for a shower.

*********************************

1193 words

Love xoxo