Chapter 4

"Adrian who is going to take care of my pack?" I asked him

"Adrian who is going to take care of my pack?" I asked him. He expected me to up and leave immediately.

"I have already arranged with your father to have him and your mom oversee things for you while you are away. And no I have not told him we are mates" He said

"You can't just do things behind my back like that Adrian" I stated even more flustered.

" And I also arranged for your bags too. He already got the form me "He said lifting up a bag that was at the base of the table. He was flamboyant!

"Whatever, I'm not leaving my pack" I said.

"I call the shots mate. And we are leaving. Go get rested "He said pushing me through the door while simultaneously kissing my forehead.

I pushed him away from me looking if any one saw that and slammed the door. The nerve this man has.

I went straight to bed. I wondered who he was carrying to his pack tomorrow. Not me!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Thank you so much Mr. Rodden for having me these past few day" Adrian said to my dad. He smiled at him and carried my duffel to a car that was waiting to carry me and Adrian to his pack.

Just so you know I did not agree to this at all. I was forced.

"Yes, safe travel Alpha Reynolds, and bring back my spitfire of a daughter here safe." My dad said chuckling. Adrian looked at me and smiled.

"Yes sir. I think I'm the one you should be worrying about rather than her" He said laughing and my dad joining in.

Adrian held my elbow and literally dragged me to the car. I barely got to wave my dad and mom goodbye before the car was down the driveway. Adrian tried to spark some conversation but I put my earphones in, bucking them to Chris Brown-Overtime playing. This was an amazing song. I absolutely loved him. He was sexy beast honestly and his voice was amazing.

Adrian shook his head at my scant disregard for his conversation and pulled his laptop immediately sinking himself into pack work.

Wool? Where are you? - It was Xavier. I immediately smiled.

Unfortunately, I'm on my way to Alpha Reynolds pack. I sent. He read the message but took a couple minutes to reply.

Wool, I'm hurt you know. He threw me across the room and knocked me out and you did not even check how I'm doing. - Xavier

Oh, Hush Xavier, I did check on you, but Alpha Reynolds kept me swooped in work immediately. I am sorry though. Kisses - Aziki. I know I lied but I couldn't tell him he was my mate.