Chapter 24 - Xenus Part 4

Things I had planned for today:

Meet with the families of the fallen

✔ Meet with my pack warriors

✔ Discuss battle/ambush plans with Zach and my lead warrior (because I am killing that bastard. And no-one is touching my mate)

✔ Travel with Aziki back to her pack tonight to meet Xavier's mate.

✔ Discuss international travel plans (as both me and Aziki will have a final battle meeting with dad next week. Of course she doesn't know.)

Ask me how much I actually got done. Damn you Xenus.

Day of Night 3

"Good Morning baby." I said in a sing-song voice to my beautiful mate. She groaned from my side and turned away from me.

"Go away." she muttered grumpily.

"A lot of things today to get done today lady. Let's get started." I said, flipping her onto her back and straddling her tiny body.

"Get off me!" she shouted, thrashing from beneath me. "Five more minutes please."

"So cute." I said to her pleading face. "But no."

I pulled her up abruptly and began walking towards the bathroom with her over my shoulder.

"I have to get my day started and I want to spend some time with you before." I told her.

"Adriannn, I'm sleepy. What time is it anyway?"

"5 am." I said guiltily. Sensing that she might be angry, I quickly rushed out "I'm sorry baby but there's so much to do and so little time. I need you."

"5?!?" she shot me a murderous glare as I lowered her onto the floor of the bathroom. I quickly bolt the door so she can't escape.

"Yes baby. I have a packed schedule and I'm trying to fit you in."

I placed a soft kiss on her swollen lips.

"Now, get naked." I said whilst slapping her ass.

She shrieked before shooting me a nasty glare.

I began stripping and watched as he watched me.

"You mind?" I said in a teasing voice.

She blushed before turning around and start stripping herself. I watched as the silk shorts slowly fell from her hips down to her ankles, and the tiny underwear accentuated the curve of her ass. Her shirt slowly rises over her shoulders revealing her fit back and then she proceeds to remove her underwear.

I clear my throat, "Aziki, I'll just shower next door."

She turned around, revealing her perky breasts and sexy curves. She is so beautiful. So perfect and all mine. How'd I get so lucky?