Clubs

Clubs

Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader

★☆★

“Practicing in secret, [Surname]?”

★☆★

“WHAT club are you joining?” The girl softly spoken, asking her two friends.

“I think joining the art club or cooking club. What about you two?”

“I’m joining the—”

Cutting the other girl’s statement, she proceeded. “Speaking of clubs, did you hear the soccer club has been recruiting managers and players lately?”

“Oh? Are they?” Amused, she asked.

“Yup, we should definitely watch the tryouts. I heard that Shindou-sama will personally observe it and handsome guys will take the trials.

“Hmm. I can’t wait!”

Hearing the gossips of the girls made you sigh. These girls only knew how to chatter around and not finish the task they were given. Just how on the earth they will finish cleaning if they’re not moving? The brooms can never move and clean by themselves, you know?

“If you keep that pace up, we’ll never finish cleaning the room.” Receiving the word of the class representative, the girls started moving around. Well, she’s right about what she said. They are only five of them on the room and the three are slacking, how will you finish the task early if keeping that pace up?

“How about you [Name]-san, what club are you joining?”

“E-Eh? Are you asking me?”

She flashed her angelic smile after. “Of course, you are the only [Name]-san in our school after all.” Well, that makes sense…

Unsure what to say, you just returned the smile and looked down on your feet. You felt that you just wanted the ground to shallow the whole you and just disappear. Why, of all things you can say, you answered in that way? Ugh!

“I-I’m not sure what club to join…”

That was a half lie. You actually want to join the soccer club as a player yet you don’t know if it’s the best choice. You’re thinking of joining or not. But you are not proud of your skills and you only knew one hissatsu, the Fire Tornado you imitated from the television and taught by certain someone.

“Then why don’t you join the photography club?” The offer was not a bad choice and you’re good taking pictures. Come to think of it, the class representative is the vice president of that club. Are they really lacking members or she just wants to help you?

“I’ll think about it…”

But joining photography club will only take you away from being a soccer player. What you’ll hold is a camera, not your favorite ball.

“SERIOUSLY, what am I going to do?” Sighing, you whispered to yourself and kicked the ball as hard as you can. You don’t dare scream it ‘cause people will surely think of you as an uneducated or a mad woman. And when that happens, you’ll just want to disappear from that very moment.

Just how can you decide what club to join? It isn’t a joke, you know?  The class representative on your class invited you to join their club but the club you want to join in is the soccer club. And you can’t just join the soccer club because of the tryouts which you can’t surely pass. And besides, the photography club is not a bad choice.