Mine at Last • Ichihoshi Hikaru x Awanami Iruka

Third Person's POV

From the start, Ichihoshi Hikaru and Awanami Iruka are bestfriends from their childhood. Hikaru would sometimes call Iruka from their home just to play. "Iruka, are you interested in soccer?"

"Yup, it seems interesting."

"Right? Let's go to our soccer field and let's play soccer." Hikaru cheerily said with a smile on his lips.

"Yeah!"

They were playing both a lot and they're really close that time. But since the day of the accident of his family, Hikaru started to be distant from her. He would rather be alone than going with his friend. Worriedly, Iruka stayed to his side even though he would just throw her away like a trash. From that day on, Iruka would just watch him around, staying behind.

"Hey, Awanami-san." Her classmate called her and she looked at her. "Are you not just going to approach him than just staying here?"

She smiled a bit. "It's fine, I'm just watching him." Her classmate just smiled and left, but she just continued to watch him.

Ichihoshi's POV

"Iruka, she's watching me again..." I said to myself as I smiled.

I cannot change our situation anymore, I want to be close to her again, I want to be her friend, I want to... Ughh!!! Stop it, it's not going to happened. You started it, Hikaru, not her.

"Hey, are you still up to it?" My classmate asked and I just nodded, he smiled and left. I also started to walk and noticed to she isn't behind me anymore, but... nevermind.

Third Person's POV

One day, a boy with spiky-dove grey hair with blue strike and fringe at the left side of his face named Froy Girikinan appeared. He was kind, gentle boy which he's also a friend of Hikaru. He noticed Iruka then she approached her.

"Hey stalker-chan, are you stalking my friend?" He gently said as Iruka just ignored him, continued to watch what Hikaru is doing. He continued to ask her many questions until she got annoyed. Irritated, Iruka glared at him.

"My name is not stalker-chan, I'm Awanami Iruka and I'm not stalking Hikaru." She said in a quite loud voice. " And can you please shut up?!"

"Oh, okay. See you Iruka-chan." The boy gently smiled and left while Iruka was just annoyed at him.

Since that day, Froy would find Iruka just to tease her and make him see her reactions. Iruka got more and more irritated and until one day, she can't bear it anymore, she shouted at him. "What do you really want?!"

"I just want to know why you're stalking Hikaru. If you just wanna say something to him, you can just approach him, he's not bad at all." He sighed and Iruka looked at him carefully.

"It's not that... He doesn't want me to be his friend anymore..." She started to tell him their story until he got it.

"I see, that's why your looking at him in a distance." He said and she nodded. "You don't mind it?"

"I..." She can't answer directly for she doesn't know how to answer. She was speechless while Froy smiled.

"Okay, bye." He waved his hands, leaving Iruka alone.

Next day, Froy came closer to Iruka again. "Hey, Iruka-chan!"

She tiled her head. "What is it again?"

"Can you be my date on Saturday? Please?" He pleaded and Iruka crossed her arms. "No thanks."

He smirked and continued to plead. "Please just this time, I just wanted to prove my mother that I already have a girlfriend or I'll have a blind date."

"Hmmp. Then have your blind date already."  She said harshly. Froy kneeled and pleaded again. "Please, Awanami Iruka, just this time."

Iruka sighed and just nodded that made Froy smirk. "Thanks, then see you!!!." He waved goodbye and she sighed again.

~~~~~~

Saturday, Iruka got dress a dark red dress with a matching bag and heels, she already went to the meeting place. Since Froy wasn't there yet, Iruka called the waitress and ordered something. Then she heard that someone sat in the chair, "It must be Froy." She said to herself and looked at the direction. She was surprised to see Hikaru wearing a black tuxedo. "Hikaru?"

"I-Iruka? What are you doing here?" He casually asked and Iruka answered coldly. Inside, she was partly happy to see him again talking to him. "You what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry for what I have done. Sorry for the past few years that you've endured to me." He said and Iruka smiled.

"There's no need to be sorry, besides I've already forgave you long ago." She smiled as Hikaru finally hugged her.

From that day onwards, they spend more time together, until they fall for each other and Hikaru confessed his feelings for him.

"Are you willing to be mine?"

"Of course!"

"Mine at last!"

They were very happy that time, wishing that their whole life would be like those times they spend together, happy and contented.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kanna: Phew, at last I'm finished! Request by EmeraldSpringLapin!

Shindou: There you go. We hope you enjoyed it and Kanna-san made it for days just for you.

Kanna: Oh by the way, my next update will be Fudou Akio x Reader. See you next chapter!