Theme Park • Suzuno Fuusuke x Reader

Third Person's POV

Y/n was staring at the window and she suddenly remembered something. It's the day he met him.

9 years ago

Y/n was wandering around the field. She was amazed by its beauty. "Wow, its so beautiful."

Then she doesn't noticed that there's a rock and she tripped. Her hands began to bleed and she cried out. "Ouch! It's so painful!"

Suddenly, a light-gray haired boy approached her. "So noisy." When she took a glance, she was fell inlove with him in first sight. He is her first love.

Everyday, when she finished her chores, she'll return to that place and everytime she arrives, the boy was already there, reading his book.

She thought that it was maybe love at first sight and since the day that they met, she will go and look for him. Not even a single word was spoken, she's just admiring him while sitting beside him. For Y/n it's blissful enough.

"Such a beautiful light blue eyes..." She muttered. "Can I address you as Haiiro-kun?"

"It's up to you." The boy just said and smiled.

"Haiiro-kun~" Then she leaned at his shoulders.

"I want to be with you forever."

Present Time

"Hurry up and pack! Don't forget this and this!" Her mom told her and she nodded. "I know mom."

"You must be obedient when you've reached your aunt's place. It's not easy to attend highshool in the city." Her mom pretended to cry. "Mom!"

Then they heard a horn. "Oh, the bus is already here. Take a good care of yourself."

"You too, mom."

Then Y/n arrived at the place that the piece of paper contained. "It should be here."

"809..." She stated at the door number. She thought that what could her aunt be like. She knocked on the door and a handsome young boy with a light blue colored hair appeared.

"Hi! excuse me..." She said in excitement. "Is this Kazumi-san's place? I am..."

"No!" Then he slammed the door.  "Huh?"

"What is this?!! How can he lock me outside?!! He's too much!!!" She said in an angry tone.

"Wait..." She remembered that her mom told her that her aunt, Kazumi-san, is living with her daughter. "Then that guy... and his expression looks tense."

She started to panic. She thought that she should call the police but she doesn't have any evidence. She thought that she should climb on the tree to see what's inside of that place but she slipped. "Ahhh!!!"

But then, she doesn't feel hurt. She opened her eyes and sighed. "Thank goodness I fell on the bed."

Then the boy earlier saw her and asked her what was she doing. The boy held her hand. "What exactly are you after?"

"Let me go! You're a thief!"

"Thief?" He tighten his grip that made Y/n's left eye closed. "This house doesn't belong to you, right?"

Then the boy started to smirk. "If this house belongs to me, I can do whatever I want to do, right?"

He gets closer to her face that made her close her eyes and shouting like an idiot. He look out the piece of paper on her skirt. "608..."