Fireworks • Tsurugi Kyousuke x Matsukaze Tenma

Third Person's POV

The wind blows so heavy. The sky is brighten in orange color. Tenma and Tsurugi walking under dusk. It's holiday. It's gonna be new year's eve after few hours.

Tenma secretly glance at Tsurugi. Tsurugi spoke as Tenma jump in shocked.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tenma just stuttered in front of Tsurugi. "Y-Yeah. I-Im okay" after that he look away.

Tsurugi just struggle his shoulders and stared at the front. "You know about there gossip in New year's eve?" Tsurugi stop walking in front of a river as Tenma stared at her. "What gossip?"

Tsurugi just smiled at him and look at the river. They can be seen a shining river reflected an orange sky. "It's so beautiful." Tsurugi view as Tenma watching at her.

"Yeah it is."

"Huh?" Tenma avoid his glance when Tsurugi stare at him.Tenma cleared his throat as he speak. "So what about new year's eve myth?"

Tsurugi smiled at Tenma. "It's when the fireworks sparkle you have to kiss someone. If you do that, you and your partner will long last forever. That's how it works"

"So, who's the lucky someone?" Tenma asked as he was curious about that person.

"It's a secret." Tsurugi smiled.

"Well, goodluck to you and your partner." Tenma said as he look at the sky. Tsurugi nodded and glance at the sky.

The sky getting darker and darker. The stars start appearing in the sky and the wind blows heavier than before.

Tsurugi look at his wrist watch. It's been an hour since they're standing. Tsurugi rubbed her both arm when the wind blown.

"It's getting cold. Let's go inside first." Tenma spoke at him. Tsurugi just nodded and walk inside.

"Hey, where have you been?" Shindou ask them. "Just outside" Tenma simply answered.

"Okay, let's start the party." Shindou said as all of them nodded.

Then the party started. They ate foods, they dance and played some games. After that, Shindou look a glance at his watch and he noticed that it is already 11:59.

"It's already 11:59, let's go outside and start the countdown." He said as they nodded. They went outside and started the countdown. They prepared the fireworks.

"10! 9! 8!" Everyone starts counting. When suddenly Tsurugi held Tenma hand and pull him out of crowd. "H-Hey what are you doing?" Tenma ask him in confusion. Tsurugi just smiled as his eyes sparkle.

"Shh.. just trust me okay?" Tenma stared at Tsurugi. "W-What? Why?" Tsurugi point the sky. Tenma had no choice to look at Tsurugi pointing.

"6! 5! 4!" Tsurugi whispered in air then stared at  Tenma. "Let me do this once" he whispered and pull Tenma closer. "3! 2! 1!" As the counts done his lips meets Tenma's lips. He feel Tenma froze. His lips brush Tenma's. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. Tenma want to pull away before he lose himself but he can’t seem to…In this minty moment, his senses have been seduced and he can no longer think straight. It takes minutes after the kiss.

Tsurugi open his eyes and stare at Tenma. "Now you know the lucky someone" he whispered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kanna: It's so romantic, Tsurugi and Tenma.

Tenma: Ummmmm....

Tsurugi: No, it's not.

Shindou: I kinda like it.

Tsurugi: Shut up.

Kanna: This story is made by me and Cali_ssie. Thanks you very much!

Kirino: Do you like the New Year special Y/n?

Kariya: See you in next chapter.