Goodbye • Matatagi Hayato x Reader

Third Person's POV

It was that dreaded part of each love story. It was how the stories once filled with passion end tragically. It was how the story of them ended.

One night, Matatagi called Y/n at the park where they started dating. "Y/n, can you please come at the park? I have something important to tell you."

"Okay, I'll be right there." She answered happily as she ended the call. After a few moments, Y/n arrived at the park where Matatagi is. She saw him sitting on a bench with the only light coming in from a streetlight near his seat. Y/n approached him and she kissed him at his cheek.

"Hello Hayato, are you waiting for me for a while?" She asked and she smiled.

"Oh, no. Not really." He said calmly. "So, what do you want to say?"

"Y/n, I'm already tired." He looked down and frowned. "What are you talking about?"

He looked seriously at Y/n. "I'm tired of this relationship. I don't want to be with you anymore."

"Are you serious? If not, please don't joke around like that." She faked her laugh and she frowned.

"I'm serious. I've already decided about it." He said in a serious tone as he looked at Y/n. She felt her heart broke, her tears started to escape her eyes.

"What's happening to us? Why we are like this?" She complained as her tears continued to drop her face. "Is there something wrong with me? Did I do something wrong that you didn't want to?"

"Don't you love me anymore? It's like that we're still okay yesterday." She continued to sobbed and complaint. "Or maybe you like someone else?"

She fakely laughed. "Please stop it, I don't love you anymore. If we're really meant for each other, let our love find us together. Sorry, I have to go." Matatagi said as he left Y/n alone crying and crying.

~~~~~~

Y/n was crying for more than two weeks. She admit that she loved Hayato for so long and she can't let go.

Flashback

The day of the sports festival, Raimon Jr. High and Seikoku Academy have a basketball match. While Matatagi was dribbling the ball and preparing a shot, Sakura and Konoha was teasing Y/n that she has a crush on Matatagi. He shoot the ball and scored 2 points. He glanced at Y/n and winked at her direction.

"Yieeeee! Matatagi-kun just winked at you!" Sakura teased as she smirked. "He's so sweet."  Y/n felt that there's butterflies in her stomach and she blushed .

End of Flashback

Y/n get down in her room and switched the television then she reminds something.

Flashback

"Let's watch movie at the cinema." Matatagi said as he smiled. Y/n looked at him and wore a surprised face. "You don't have to..."

"But I insist, besides it's our first date. Let's make it special." She smiled and embraced Matatagi. "Thank you."

At the Cinema

The show was starting. Matatagi held her hand and she was surprised. Y/n leaned her head on his shoulder and he just smiled.

End of Flashback

Y/n started to cry, reminding the moments that they spent together, she can't believe that he just wants to break their relationship.

"This is what you want, right Hayato?" The tears in her eyes escaped. "Then, goodbye Hayato."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kanna: This... I want to cry!!!

Shindou: This story is kinda have sad ending.

Kanna: Thanks for my crazy cousin for she me doing this story!!!

Kirino: Bye~